PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 07:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: Sprint TP2 flip clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
yea installing 3.5 was the first thing i did
all idid to get it going was the .net.
made my cabs that i wanted and put them in \storage card\Wallpapers CAB

installed HDwallS on the tp2 and fired it up. asked for the location of the cabs which i selected my folder i made and it came right up. thumbnail pics of the cabs and i picked which i wanted.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone find a easy fix to the clock issue as i hate it.Wish i could get the flip clock to work.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cyclical is keeping up the good workcyclical is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBC1965 View Post
I finally got the MobileMatt clock to run. I think the problem is the conflict between the clock in the BG for all pages.cab and the clock. I installed the crystal clock first, and BG for all pages second and it worked fine. I don't really like clear clocks, but it will definitely do the job for now. Good luck.
When I ran BG for all tabs it messed up my home page. My clock was all funky, and it put a gray bar in the clock.

I am running the no top curtain and the no bottom curtain as well.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

The Sapient is keeping up the good workThe Sapient is keeping up the good work

I don't care so much about whether the clock is "flip" or not, but I'd like the option of being able to change it. I'd especially like a transparent clock so I can see more of my wallpapers.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
the sprint2flip does work......but it messes up the home screen.

id guess that all that really needs to done is to replace whatever manilla file is in there for the home screen with a edited manilla file from the tp2.
The problem lies withing the 1c684cd8_manila file. The one that is on the sprint TP2 is designed for the digital clock, not the flip clock. I found a few files that got the flip clock on the screen but the numbers on the left would always overlap i think there's another dependency especially since the file is about 2x smaller than what it used to be on the previous versions of manila.

One way I got it to work was by overwriting the sprint theme by the default HTC theme but then my calendar wouldn't work correctly and just using the 1c684cd8_manila file out of the package didnt work. We're missing something here.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: Project Fi

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i like the old touch pro flip clock. i am guessing from posts here that the original sprint flip clock is not working. so has anyone fixed this sprint flip clock? also does the old no curtain cab work? and as for the bottom curtain, can someone kindly post the cab to that?
Old 09-07-2009, 05:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

look in the tips/tweaks/hacks sticky to find the no curtains cabs.

id be expecting some development on the clock this week as more and more people get there devices
Old 09-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I got the t-mobile clock working. I'll upload it tomorrow
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee hurry!
Old 09-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Thank u sir!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
flip clock, sprint, sprint touch pro2, sprint tp2 flip clock