PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: And away we go..... Sprint TP2 around corner, MUST READ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
first, why would i help you get a FREE one, when i have to pay 200bucks?? so i can shut some jealous idiot up on the internet??? not worth my time... you dont have to belive me, nor do i care if you do.... there is no reason to just make this up out of nowhere... sorry about your luck, better luck next promotion(or whatever it was)...

if you were sprint and only gave away so many of these deals, what would you tell people that call and inquire aftewards?... you'd tell them, no way, no how... if you didnt, youd be setting yourself up for an onslaught of retention calls, damanding the same offer... then your screwed, open season on discounted handsets....

why are you the least bit suprised that Sprint gave something to someone and not someone else??

i have a 27% discount on my bill, do you?
i have 3 TPs, that cost me $100 total, do you?
i have 2 lines with free unlimited data, the 3rd line gets it for $8, do you?
i have a reoccuring $20 credit every month, do you?
i have nights @ 6pm free, do you?
i have my monthly 9.99 fee for my 3rd and 4th lines, do you?
i have an email right now offering a free month of service for extending my contract, do you??

get off my case man! go be jealous in someone elses thread

***edit*** funny how you got the 9th as an answer, dont think weve heard that one yet

You want my account and what i have on 7 lines? and of course i knew your reply would be what it was since it would expose what you been saying.

Here you go fool matching plans i can do with the best of them that have 7 lines of service.

99.99 2500 anytime minutes shared on 7 lines...ALL 6 OTHER LINES HAVE NO 10$ CHARGE

1.FREE FIRST INCOMING MINUTE FREE ALL LINES DO YOU?

2.FREE UNLIMITED DATA ALL!! 7 LINES OF SERVICE DO YOU?

3.FREE UNLIMITED TEXT ON ALL 7 LINES OF SERVICE DO YOU?

4.PICK 5 THEY CALL IT 3 BUT IT IS 5 ON ALL 7 LINES! DO YOU?

5.FREE NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS STARTING AT 6PM ALL 7 LINES OF SERVICE DO YOU?

6.FREE PICTURE MAIL ON 2 LINES OF SERVICE(ONLY NEEDED ON THEM 2) DO YOU?

7.FREE AIRWAVE AND SERVICE ON 2 LINES OF SERVICE DO YOU?

8.15% EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT ON TOTAL BILL DO YOU?

HAVE 2 TOUCH PRO'S THAT I BASICLY NEVER PAID FOR SINCE THEY MESSED UP AND CHARGED ME FOR 3 WHEN I ONLY GOT 2 WHEN THEY DID THE CREDIT THEY CREDITED ME FOR BOTH!

THANK YOU.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Lets play nice everyone Besides its my birthday today, don't make me all angry and stuff hehe.

Everyone be nice to each other, have fun. There's no need to get ruffled over a release on a new phone.

Cheerio!

p.s. I have have my eye on this thread to make sure everyone plays fair!
Old 08-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Lets play nice everyone Besides its my birthday today, don't make me all angry and stuff hehe.

Everyone be nice to each other, have fun. There's no need to get ruffled over a release on a new phone.

Cheerio!

Happy Birthday Mike!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 04:46 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:

Cheerio!

Happy Bday Mike!!!

you shouldve made a special MMs Bday ROM or something

how old are you anyways??? lol
Old 08-22-2009, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
15% EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT ON TOTAL BILL DO YOU?
so you ONLY get a 15% discount for 7 phone lines and boredandtattooed is getting a 27% discount for only 4 phone lines?

that is what you should be pissed about, forget the nonsense of him getting a TP2 before anyone else.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Happy Bday Mike!!!

you shouldve made a special MMs Bday ROM or something

how old are you anyways??? lol

Nice job on locking down the TouchPro2 early.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:57 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
You want my account and what i have on 7 lines? and of course i knew your reply would be what it was since it would expose what you been saying.

Here you go fool matching plans i can do with the best of them that have 7 lines of service.

99.99 2500 anytime minutes shared on 7 lines...ALL 6 OTHER LINES HAVE NO 10$ CHARGE

1.FREE FIRST INCOMING MINUTE FREE ALL LINES DO YOU? yeah sure, mines called GOOGLE VOICE

2.FREE UNLIMITED DATA ALL!! 7 LINES OF SERVICE DO YOU? on the devices i need it on, yes

3.FREE UNLIMITED TEXT ON ALL 7 LINES OF SERVICE DO YOU? its included in my plan,its not an add on

4.PICK 5 THEY CALL IT 3 BUT IT IS 5 ON ALL 7 LINES! DO YOU? yes i have pick 3, dont need 5 since most everyone i know is sprint anyways

5.FREE NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS STARTING AT 6PM ALL 7 LINES OF SERVICE DO YOU? um yes, i think i covered that

6.FREE PICTURE MAIL ON 2 LINES OF SERVICE(ONLY NEEDED ON THEM 2) DO YOU? again, included in my plan, theres no add on fee to waive

7.FREE AIRWAVE AND SERVICE ON 2 LINES OF SERVICE DO YOU? never asked for one, but ive read the threads how their giving them away and waiving the monthly fee

8.15% EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT ON TOTAL BILL DO YOU? i have 27%emp discount and i dont even work there lol

HAVE 2 TOUCH PRO'S THAT I BASICLY NEVER PAID FOR SINCE THEY MESSED UP AND CHARGED ME FOR 3 WHEN I ONLY GOT 2 WHEN THEY DID THE CREDIT THEY CREDITED ME FOR BOTH! but you did pay for your 3rd one... i got 3TPs for $100

THANK YOU.
and lets not forget to mention you cant have over 5 lines without a tax id, so therefore your running a buisness account... i run the same plans anybody can run.. and have evrything you do, minus the airwave... but what do i need one for anyways...
Old 08-22-2009, 04:58 PM
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkorn View Post
so you ONLY get a 15% discount for 7 phone lines and boredandtattooed is getting a 27% discount for only 4 phone lines?

that is what you should be pissed about, forget the nonsense of him getting a TP2 before anyone else.

why it goes by where you work or have business with if he has 27% discount it is not cause he is a better customer it goes by other things where you work where you do business etc.... and loyality discounts.

I use to get another 10% but i dropped the 10% so i could get a 10$ on 6 lines which is 60$ saved which is a heck of a lot better then another 10 or even 15%.

I pay about 100$ when it is all said and done for basicly unlimited everything for 7 lines of service and i did not bring the plan stuff up i do not like to brag about it but when someone calls me out like he did i will post it.

BTW im playing fair im not even mad other then him trying to bs about something that is not true.

Happy birthday to mike on his birthday.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
and lets not forget to mention you cant have over 5 lines without a tax id, so therefore your running a buisness account... I run the same plans anybody can run.. And have evrything you do, minus the airwave... But what do i need one for anyways...

sorry not running a buisness account.noway no how am i running one.this was back before they stoped letting you add them.

Sorry a non buisness account 100%
Old 08-22-2009, 05:00 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:

Nice job on locking down the TouchPro2 early.
25, good Bday party age... did stretch navigator and a concert with like 20friends on mine..

and thanks, i didnt try for it.. heck, i was pretty sure i didnt want it even lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2