PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 10:44 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint users ditching the TP for the TP2

he could just do an insurance clam get a new one, I still get them new in box, and then sell it new unopened on ebay.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
he could just do an insurance clam get a new one, I still get them new in box, and then sell it new unopened on ebay.

that used to be a good idea...before the deductible went up. He can sell it for $100 used or pay and the $100 deductible and get a new one and sell it for ~$220.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:56 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

not that hard to make the keyboard stop working and thats covered with no deductable.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
that "premier customer" thing don't mean anything. everyone can upgrade every 11 months actually.
True anyone can upgrade every 11 months but expect to pay a arm and leg for it, I get full discount for it because Ive been with sprint since 2000. Upgraded, Vogue $199/Touch pro $299/ next Tp 2 N/A

Last edited by gutrrob; 08-25-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:36 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was on the fence for a while... But the screen is just too small on the tp1, all phones screens beat this in size...... Also the battery on the tp1 stinks, im sick of not using it much to get it to last a day.... Im also scared that at any moment my keyboard will stop working, ive had 1 die and read on here daily about how someones keyboard took a massive poop, and reason being is this bastard gets hotter than a hookers vagigi after getting pounded by ron jeremy..... So, these are the reasons im getting a tp2, taking my Motor and putting it in another body, a way better body.....
Old 08-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mx185sw is a n00b

I just transfered from sprint TP1 (been nextel\sprint for 14 years) and went with the T-MO TP2. I have had this for exactly 24 hours and have not found a bad thing yet. Leaving the obvious out for a second like the lack of head phone jack etc.. this device is what the TP1 SHOULD have been ... I am amazed at the keyboard and how smooth and fast the device is!! So far in my travels the coverage is better but this is about the actual phone... I am very pleased with the switch to the TP2. Check back in a week and see if i feel the same..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2