PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Phantastic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Broken Screen, need alternate routes!!

thanks guys lol you are all helping so much, got to sending texts now, final thing how do i map a key to take pictures with camera?
Old 08-24-2011, 01:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantastic View Post
thanks guys lol you are all helping so much, got to sending texts now, final thing how do i map a key to take pictures with camera?
I actually have an app for that lol.
But idk if you can set it without use of the touch input :/
Old 08-24-2011, 08:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Threadstarter

Phantastic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
I actually have an app for that lol.
But idk if you can set it without use of the touch input :/
whats the app name? I think i can use the MyMobile thing on the pc to set it up, as long as i can set the shutter to a physical button
Old 08-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantastic View Post
whats the app name? I think i can use the MyMobile thing on the pc to set it up, as long as i can set the shutter to a physical button
I'll just post it
It lets you assighn a long press on any botton to the camara.
I use the long press talk
Attached Files
File Type: cab Camara A-K.CAB (530.0 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Will this open the camera.exe, or will it actually take the picture with a hardware button @aedon?

Old 08-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

instead of having to tap the screen it acts as a physical camarea botton. I havnt used it in about 6 months so Im not 100 percent sure if it will launch it.. but I know for a fact that it will take the snap shot for you when the camara is running.

I know that on the energy roms, if you go to settings, personal, then bottons...

You can reassighn the long press for the send and end keys.

It has the option to reasighn either to be camara

Its been while since Ive activly used any other rom, but Im sure thats possible on other roms right?

Last edited by aedon; 08-24-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantastic
You could use the keyboard controller to set one of your keys on long press to run the camera.exe to open it then use aedon's app for the shutter. Also, scilor's leocameraanykey should work the same way too. I use it on mine. I have the volume buttons assigned as the zoom and shutter.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

You could use the keyboard controller to set one of your keys on long press to run the camera.exe to open it then use aedon's app for the shutter. Also, scilor's leocameraanykey should work the same way too. I use it on mine. I have the volume buttons assigned as the zoom and shutter.
thats the same app i think i posted. i dont remember its original name lol.
I renamed everything awhile ago cause my apps folder was a MESS
Old 08-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Okay, cool. I will have to give that a shot as well then. I would much rather have a hard button to control the shutter! Thanks!
Old 08-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
Okay, cool. I will have to give that a shot as well then. I would much rather have a hard button to control the shutter! Thanks!
Here is a link to the developer's site:
http://m.bing.com/search/search.aspx...=0&HM=WCqdpWdx

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2