PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Speed up CHT

I was running the music widget on the home screen for along time, I recently took that off the home screen and gained about 5% memory back and that helped me. just my 2 cents.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:39 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
unfortunately i have tried all of these tips but none really have seemed to help. maybe if i disabled the extra home layouts.. anyone no how? i just like CHT 1.8.5 for the toggle switches and notification icons. unless we could move those to CHT 1.7.1???
if you go into the editor and go where you can select the quicklinks start page(1,2, or 3) the box under it says homescreens or something(it has 1-5 i believe)- 1 is your home page 2-is the quicklinks page the rest are the extra pages just set it to show 2 pages only and that eliminates the extra homescreens..

sorry, CHT has been off my phone a few weeks now
Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS
Threadstarter

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
if you go into the editor and go where you can select the quicklinks start page(1,2, or 3) the box under it says homescreens or something(it has 1-5 i believe)- 1 is your home page 2-is the quicklinks page the rest are the extra pages just set it to show 2 pages only and that eliminates the extra homescreens..

sorry, CHT has been off my phone a few weeks now
i have tried both options on cht editor and only messed with the page number of the quicklines. anyway u could continue helping me out with this??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2