PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 06:37 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: HDTweak issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
thats one of the ones that didnt work
Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
This one actually works for me; thank you!
Damn ERIC, wrong again LOL j/k

and your welcome OP
Old 09-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

what the fvck!!? I just tried all of these and none of them worked. what the fvck did sprint or htc do to this phone that changed it so these files don't work when they worked perfectly on the tp? is there any other way to increase the sound on this phone? I can't fvckin hear it on buses unless volume is all the way up!!

Last edited by eric12341; 09-05-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
what the fvck!!? I just tried all of these and none of them worked. what the fvck did sprint or htc do to this phone that changed it so these files don't work when they worked perfectly on the tp? is there any other way to increase the sound on this phone? I can't fvckin hear it on buses unless volume is all the way up!!
Have you flashed a custom ROM? I mean they're working for some people; that one worked for me.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:05 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
ever consider that 6.1rom your clinging to as a life vest, maybe requires a different mod to the audiapara file than 6.5 roms do??

In the very begining of TP2s, if i remember right, audiopara tweaks from TP1s didnt work anyways.. we had to wait for a new tweak to be created..

if your trying something that worked on a TP1, where does it say its going to work on the TP2... theres lots of incompatible tweaks between the 2 devices..
Old 09-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
ever consider that 6.1rom your clinging to as a life vest, maybe requires a different mod to the audiapara file than 6.5 roms do??

In the very begining of TP2s, if i remember right, audiopara tweaks from TP1s didnt work anyways.. we had to wait for a new tweak to be created..

if your trying something that worked on a TP1, where does it say its going to work on the TP2... theres lots of incompatible tweaks between the 2 devices..
I meant that as a general statement (the TP comparison). I remember them not working on the 6.5(.x) roms I tried to. it wasn't a problem when I first got my tp2 because it was over the summer and I would wear my bt headphones on my way to work. now that I'm in school I use the micro-usb headset that came with the tp as my bt headphones barely fit in my backpack. and no I don't want to have to flash to a 6.5 rom just for these to work. wheres one that will work for 6.1? and what did sprint/htc/microsoft do that we have to find tweaks to make the sound louder? this has been an issue since wm5 (axim x51v days).
Old 09-06-2010, 08:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

kevintmr is keeping up the good workkevintmr is keeping up the good workkevintmr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Check out this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127490

This def works well.

Just to note, I noticed the audiopara3 file on the tp is about half the size of that on the tp2. HdTweak and Badboy volume fixes never fully worked for tp2 because of this I believe.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:50 AM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
I meant that as a general statement (the TP comparison). I remember them not working on the 6.5(.x) roms I tried to. it wasn't a problem when I first got my tp2 because it was over the summer and I would wear my bt headphones on my way to work. now that I'm in school I use the micro-usb headset that came with the tp as my bt headphones barely fit in my backpack. and no I don't want to have to flash to a 6.5 rom just for these to work. wheres one that will work for 6.1? and what did sprint/htc/microsoft do that we have to find tweaks to make the sound louder? this has been an issue since wm5 (axim x51v days).
you do have a decibel limit you know that right??? advanced config can remove it.. and you also know that you can have upto 3 volume levels you need to adjust to have exceedingly High volume(system volume, player volume, and headset volume all need to be all the way up if your looking for High Volume)..

i dont think sprint/htc/microsoft did anything... Most of the world doesnt want ear tearing loudness from their cell phone.. so whoever was responsible for it, made it tolerable and not to loud or to quiet..

i remember a Thread a while ago, where somone thought the stock volume was to loud even.. which we all know seems backwards, since most of us wanted louder phones.. just saying not EVERYONE thinks its not loud enough.. we as the "hacker communities" make up less than 3% im guessing of the Overall Customer Base..(some android handsets are activating 200,000x/day-and theres only maybe a few hundred thousand on sites like these).. so "hackers" are drastically out numbered by the normal end user.. Carriers/manufactures try to appeal to the Masses-not a sub class of users(which is what WE all are)

that 20_louder_phone cab you may want to try again.. thats the same one ive was using almost a year now i believe.. which means i was using it on 6.1 since 6.5 hasnt been out as long(offically) for TP2.. I actually recently removed said cab from my phone because it was so loud it distored my speaker when ringing(though having Pantera's 'Drag The Waters' for my ringtone may not help as its a Heavy song lol)

give it a shot, may work never know.. id personally re-try every cab mentioned to work in here.. who knows maybe when you tried some of theses before you were on a diff ROM then you are now, and maybe those previous roms were the reason..

just sayin- theres gotta be one of the zillions thatll work for ya.. we just gotta find it lol

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 09-06-2010 at 10:54 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2