PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: new hardware inside of TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Now you're screwed. Apple is going to send REACT after you like they did Jason Chen.
Well unlike Jason Chen, I didn't buy Gray Powell's lost Iphone prototype. I just simply traced out a picture of the apple logo and took a picture of it:P
Old 04-27-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

hceuterpe is becoming a great contributor

Knowing Apple, they'll sic the DoJ on your for copyright infringement, after you traced their logo and called it "Apple".

To keep them from going after you, I'm sure they'll accept one of your kids as restitution, if you got any (or perhaps younger siblings?)
Old 04-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Tree Trunk Killa
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hceuterpe View Post
Knowing Apple, they'll sic the DoJ on your for copyright infringement, after you traced their logo and called it "Apple".

To keep them from going after you, I'm sure they'll accept one of your kids as restitution, if you got any (or perhaps younger siblings?)
I'm going to make a new brand...Pear

Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Too late... There's a kid's show on Nick that bites hard on apple... they use pear computers and pearpods. It's called icarly... My 4 y/o son is in love with that little girl.
lol.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECA View Post
It's called icarly... My 4 y/o son is in love with that little girl.
lol.
I was going to be really weirded out if you didn't have any kids lol

Don't click me
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Tree Trunk Killa

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Too late... There's a kid's show on Nick that bites hard on apple... they use pear computers and pearpods. It's called icarly... My 4 y/o son is in love with that little girl.
As if Nickelodeon didn't do me wrong already with ren and stimpy, now this?!?!

Either way I'm not worried, there are plenty of tasty fruits I can do a re-make with, People may even "jump on their orange" in 10 years :P
Old 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hceuterpe View Post

He said trade for kids oh s_%t hahahahaa this post is wild.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonsnow8 View Post
As if Nickelodeon didn't do me wrong already with ren and stimpy, now this?!?!

Either way I'm not worried, there are plenty of tasty fruits I can do a re-make with, People may even "jump on their orange" in 10 years :P
You can go with the starfruit... LOL.
p.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Tree Trunk Killa

Quote:
You can go with the starfruit... LOL.
p.
YES! This post right here is example of you being awesome haha. I can see it now, uRock (mp3), uTab (tablet), uGo (laptop), uStay(PC LOL).
Old 04-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
lol.
Ok its bad enough I have to watch this with my 8 year old don't taint this site with that. lol joking I was going to post something like that as its the first thing I thought seeing that pair.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2