PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tt C6 is keeping up the good worktt C6 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sense 2.5.20121412.1 from Tmobile HD2. Best Sprint TP2 ROM with it ????

Looking for the fastest and most stable ROM running the Tmobile HD2 version of Sense (2.5.20121412.1) for the Sprint Touch Pro 2.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the "software information screen" from the 100% stock HD2 from Tmobile USA:

Last edited by tt C6; 04-21-2010 at 12:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:16 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Sense 2.5.20121412.1 from Tmobile HD2. Best Sprint TP2 ROM with it ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
Looking for the fastest and most stable ROM running the Tmobile HD2 version of Sense (2.5.20121412.1) for the Sprint Touch Pro 2.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the "software information screen" from the 100% stock HD2 from Tmobile USA:

I do NOT like the HTC Messaging version used in Sense 2.5.20121324.1 running on both the MightyROM Rhodium and the updated stock Sprint ROM. Im hoping to find a new ROM will solved this problem.
Hey man look you know honestly this does not belong in this forum and I have read the other threads you have started in the general TP fora and it seems like the answer you are looking for most chef are not willing to do (at least I'm not) because that mod breaks other parts of Sense it does not matter which version of Sense you use, that is there (HTC Messaging) and if you don't like the HTC messaging you should do that search for the mod to set you back to windows SMS. Hell if I find I will post it for you lol .
Old 04-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

This thread is about finding the best ROM running Sense 2.5.20121412.1 for the Sprint TP2.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:57 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
This thread is about finding the best ROM running Sense 2.5.20121412.1 for the Sprint TP2.

ok now you're just spamming maybe one of those mods who have custom ROMs in this fora will step in and get you what you need .......
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

check out xpressyourcell's roms he cooks with 2.5.2012141

Last edited by redd214; 04-21-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:20 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I know that Bhars V7 rom is running 2.5.20121412.1 and is using the WM messaging client and not the Sense 2.5 messaging. But Bhars rom is not a WM 6.5 rom. Its a WM 6.5.X rom,build # 23557. I know the build,21889, that ur looking for in the picture is a WM 6.5 rom and almost all WM 6.5 roms are using the Sense 2.5 messaging now. The only roms that i know arent using the Sense 2.5 msging are the WM 6.5.X builds of Sense 2.5 and thats only because MMS will only work with the WM Msging on the 6.5.X builds.
If u do a search on google u should be able to find the cab that removes the Sense 2.5 msging client and i think it enables WM msging. If not u just have to find a WM msging cab. If im not busy later ill get the removal cab thats stored on one of my sd-cards and post the Remove HTC messaging client cab.
Most of the newly released WM 6.5 and WM 6.5.X cooked roms are already using Sense 2.5.2012. The cooked roms almost always have the newly released builds and versions available before any of the major cell carriers like; Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular,etc. Anyways PPCGeeks TP2 roms forum always has the newest releases available well before the major cell carriers offer the upgrades or updates and most of the time the cooked roms are far superior to the stock roms, but that depends on the rom chef. A few great roms that are very stable and fast are; Mightyrom(bare/stripped rom), Energyrom(fully loaded rom),Juicy rom(looks very close to stock rom),and my favorite,Bhars BS V7 rom(not a bare rom and not a fully loaded/bloated rom) Its got the essentials and some very nice extras and not alot of extra crap thats unnecessary.
Posting questions is ok as long as the questions are about a certain rom in the same roms thread. They are just saying not to make a new thread in the TP2 rom forum if its just asking a general question or questions.
Hopefully this helps some.

Last edited by lbcary; 04-21-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I didn't want to reply because I didn't want to bump this thread if I posted it in the wrong section.

If I did post this in the wrong section, my apolpogies to everyone.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:58 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

95% of the roms in the upgrade section are from the TMOUS, and have been for months. So unless it says MobileShell, it's most likely from that device...

And Moved to the Touch Pro 2 forums.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
I know that Bhars V7 rom is running 2.5.20121412.1 and is using the WM messaging client and not the Sense 2.5 messaging. But Bhars rom is not a WM 6.5 rom. Its a WM 6.5.X rom,build # 23557. I know the build,21889, that ur looking for in the picture is a WM 6.5 rom and almost all WM 6.5 roms are using the Sense 2.5 messaging now. The only roms that i know arent using the Sense 2.5 msging are the WM 6.5.X builds of Sense 2.5 and thats only because MMS will only work with the WM Msging on the 6.5.X builds.
Thanks for responding.
I discovered that the HTC Messaging on the sotck Tmobile HD2 does have a "Quick Text" feature available in the menu and HTC messenger was NOT sluggish.
I would be willing to use HTC messaging on my TP2.... if it had a menu option for inserting pre-written texts and it wasn't sluggish.

Last edited by tt C6; 04-21-2010 at 03:05 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2