PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pandora for Windows Mobile cab??

this is what always works for me
Attached Files
File Type: cab Pandora+VGA+IVAN1+SC.cab (843.4 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-16-2010, 09:50 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
slacker radio is a bit different than pandora, but once you get used 2 it its by far a better solution, IMO. better UI (made 4 our device, wvga) so no small keys or workaround like pandora. songs play in full w/ no workaround. plenty stations. 6x song skip per station per hr. (meaning if your on 1 station you can only skip song 6x per/hr, unless you change stations, it starts over) the only 'semi' annoying thing is a slacker commercial every now an then but its only 6 sec. long.

i wish i could figure out how to get pro version, to have full lyrics (of song played) if availible an the such (extras)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post

p.s. the slacker app wasn't made for our phone either, fyi. and a lot of people have had issues with it, so it isn't perfect. for me, when it hits the ads, it tends to freeze up and i have to close it and reopen.
I have not noticed any sound quality differences between pandora or slacker or sirius (cd quality enabled). but i also don't use anything but the phone speaker to play it.
fyi, the bold red 'wvga' in my post is what i was referring 2 as made 4 our device not as device specific but resolution! honestly i havent had the issues you or others are posting, even when it comes 2 ads! although like i also said its cooked into the rom im using, but not sure wat a difference that would make. 4 the last week, i used it everyday 4 at least 2 hrs each day and the only thing in that time that happened was it stopped playing once...i hit the play button and BAM, it played no prob
Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700 / 6900 / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

badb4c is keeping up the good workbadb4c is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
4 the last week, i used it everyday 4 at least 2 hrs each day and the only thing in that time that happened was it stopped playing once...i hit the play button and BAM, it played no prob
Maybe that is where we have our problems. I listen at work for 7 - 9 hours a day 5 days a week. If i have to restart the program 4 - 5 times a day, it gets really annoying.

Last edited by badb4c; 03-16-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

pistol44pete is a n00b

if you listen to pandora with headphones or plugged into an aux in a car the sound quality is terrible, but on slacker it is really really clear. i do like the choice of music pandora plays, so my current solution to play pandora in my car is i use my wifi router on my TP2 and use my ipod touch to play pandora radio!! i know a bit much but it works great!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2