PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: spring

minabdalla is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
unknown callers and wrong contracts

i dnk if anybody else is having this issue and i dnk if its the rom i am using or sprint or just my phone.. but lately i have been getting unknown callers but they are accually (not unknown) sending their id so i dnk y my phone is saying unknown. and its weird because one time it will say unknown and a second later when they call again it will have the name and number. i also experianced that in my call history it will have a number but the contact name will b different. so i dnk wats going on.. i am on sprint and using Cfays rom. thanks in advance
Old 01-19-2010, 01:43 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: unknown callers and wrong contracts

abdalla I had that issue once before on Sprint stock, running spb on HTC mOGUL or Pro. My back up was messed up and the isht got corrupted. I would try and delete pim file and reload a fresh one. What method are u using to load your contacts?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: spring
Threadstarter

minabdalla is a n00b

wats a pim file?
Old 01-20-2010, 02:13 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

under Window, you will see a file called"pim" that is where your contacts reside. You must have a registry editor to see those kind of files, a registry editor will be like : resco explorer (paid), phm editor (free)...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2