PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sho0z is keeping up the good worksho0z is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems with s2u2?

Ok first off I just unbelievably upgraded from the tp to the tp2 and I must say...wow. What a difference! It's everything the first one should have been!

Ok, now my question, I installed s2u2 2.14 on my phone and I couldn't find any help on the xda thread for s2u2 for my specific problem, so I'm calling out to my fellow geekers to see if any of you have this problem as well.

The problem is, I use the s2u2 caller ID full screen always feature. But for some reason, no matter what different settings I change it to, it always defaults my tp2 slider on top of my s2u2 slider to answer calls . What can be the problem? I've seriously tried every possible combination of settings that I could think of that would effect the slider, but I'm more lost now than ever...someone please hellllllllllpppppppppppppppp!!!!!
Old 12-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: Problems with s2u2?

Anyone?? So far i've looked thru 49 pages of tp2 posts and I haven't found a solution to the problem...
Old 12-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My phone didn't like this program. I actually had to hard reset just to fix the problems it caused. IMO I would try a different lock. S2U2 is too buggy.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 2

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

When I had it installed it overrode the default slider, so I didn't experience that. If you insist on using S2U2, try uninstalling and reinstalling. One of the many problems I encountered with this is that the settings stick after uninstall and a soft reset. It's like it cannot be uninstalled completely. I eventually had to hard reset to get rid of it.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Ya, i like it...its honestly not buggy or anything for me...at all. Its just the one caller ID problem. Seriously no one has this problem?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt2
Carrier: AT&T

jcterry is a n00b

I had a problem with the caller ID also, although not the exact problem. I would have the S2U2 caller ID turned on and when I would get a call with it locked, nothing would work to answer the call (buttons or screen). I ended up disabling the S2U2 caller ID. Now, when locked, it simply goes to the phones call screen. When the call is over, it goes back to being locked.

FYI. I have AT&T Tilt2 with stock WM 6.5 and TF3D 2.1, if it matters.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

I have S2U2 installed on mighty mikes rom with no issues. I prefer the stock call slider however so I only use S2U2 for the lockscreen. After testing it though, the S2U2 caller ID DOES work, I just dont like it so i dont use it.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ex TP2-->now Incredible

code_311 is a n00b

I tried s2u2 for my tp2 and my missed calls on my today screen is stuck at zero, no matter how many calls i've missed. I think i need a hard reset
Old 01-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Wow, please help!

I installed this yesterday and it seemed to be working fine, but the slide to unlock button on the home screen was very buggy, it would take like 6 tries to lock the phone.

Anyways today my phone completely crashed, the Touchflow won't start and my phone is very laggy. So I uninstalled the S2U2 program. I pressed the iLock then I uninstalled the program it took forever and many trys to remove the program because my phone kept on crashing. But now the program is off my phone.

Ok, now the issue is my Touchflow program will not start up again, I made sure it's enabled from the Today screen features. I've done numerous soft resets but with no luck.

Please help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"
Old 01-05-2010, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Hard reset & then use PocketShield instead of s2u2.

PS works awesome as long as you uncheck all the boxes on the phone tab in setup.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2