PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Sprint

HobbesIsReal is keeping up the good workHobbesIsReal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Kron....thanks for the GREAT explanation of what each one does. I have been using these hacks for a while now with no ill effects, now I know why.

Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 11-11-2007 at 04:42 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

laestrella is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
I'm confused on everybody's battery problems ... I just recently went around 60 hours on a charge with moderate use.
wow...define moderate use. i have never been able to achieve that. the most i can go is maybe 24 hours before hitting like 10%.

do you have push enabled??? i figure most everyone here does.
do you text?
surf?
Old 09-19-2007, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan

h11013 is a n00b
i haven't tried to go a full day without charging yet, i feel like i'm already at 70% by the time i get to work or on site....
Old 09-19-2007, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rijc99 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
Kron....thanks for the GREAT explanation of what each one does. I have been using these hacks for a while now with now ill effects, now I know why.
Hobbes, have you seen any connection issues or loss of connection issues with these hacks?
Old 09-19-2007, 07:20 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijc99 View Post
Hobbes, have you seen any connection issues or loss of connection issues with these hacks?
I have been using the hacks for a while without any connection issues. I use push 24x7 with my Exchange 2007 acct.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I lose about 50% in 8-9 hour work period. Almost NO phone calls, direct-push always, no surfing. But it's still better than my 6700 was....but not even close to my 700wx. I've applied these havks just now, so I'll see how it goes.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rijc99 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
I lose about 50% in 8-9 hour work period. Almost NO phone calls, direct-push always, no surfing. But it's still better than my 6700 was....but not even close to my 700wx. I've applied these havks just now, so I'll see how it goes.
That seems a little too extreme. Without surfing or calls and just push, you shouldn't be running down the phone at that rate. I'd check to see if you have anything that pulls data in the background.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

HobbesIsReal is keeping up the good workHobbesIsReal is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijc99 View Post
Nope. I have not seen any downside yet at all. These hacks along with Seidio OEM Extended battery that I am using makes a good combination.

The other day I flew down to CA. I had push mail on the whole time, except when actually in the air. Used my stereo BT for about an hour while waiting for the plane. Talked about 1 1/2 hours total with about 20 phone calls. Played games constanting on the plane, while waiting for the plane, and in traffic while being driven to my hotel. I browsed the net for at least an hour, if not more with EVDO connection. I unplugged my phone and left the office at about 9:00 am and at around midnight I still had at least 40% left.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

bennett is a n00b
i did all the reg tweaks,made sure beam,wifi,push,and bluetooth were off.went my usual 10-12 hours of messing around(text,email,phone calls,more text)and by the time i got home,the battery only went down to 80%.usually its down to about 60% or so,also wanted to mention that i'm using the siedio 1650mah battery.so i'm gonna say that the reg edits worked for me and the phone has been acting normal.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
I've have had my phone on for the past 26 hours with moderate usage and phone calls, minus a few hours for sleeping, and I have 40% still left. I also have the Seido Extended battery...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan