PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Donations to get Helmi_c a mogul (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7896)

pzztgotbagz 09-02-2007 11:44 PM

Donations to get Helmi_c a mogul

Update: 9/7/07 promatchrcr was kind enough to donate us a HTC Titan a.k.a PPC-6800 to send to Helmi_C. We also have received enough to cover shipping, taxes, and duties. Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

Thanks,

Your PPCGeeks Staff

stroths 09-03-2007 12:41 AM

Donation sent. Wasn't sure how to specify that the donation was for Helmi_c, so I put the item in PalPal as "Helmi_c 6800 Upgrade Fund". Is that sufficient?

Can't wait for Helmi_c to crack into a 6800.

luv2chill 09-03-2007 02:10 AM

Great idea guys.

The mogul is severely locked-down so it may take a while to learn its charms. I fully believe helmi can do it, but there is never a guarantee (and I doubt helmi would accept such a donation if it came with strings attached).

So please donate with the hopes (but not the expectation) that helmi will crack it--he's certainly got a better chance of doing so than any of the rest of us. :)

budney 09-03-2007 03:56 AM

Why now??? :) j/k This is a great idea, just hope I can fork out some dough for this.

hetaldp 09-03-2007 06:41 AM

Hey Sent the Donations

As i am in India i can not Pay more Because of our Credit Card Limitation in India.

( The Radio Version used is very Secure can not play with EFS Explorer the way we used to do in PPC6700. ROM Dump is also not Succefull!!! )

Hetal Patel, Nasik, India
CDMA Adict, Wanna Crack Mogul

kshah 09-03-2007 07:19 AM

Incedently I am second to another Indian, my friend hetal. WM6 is great effort. I was thinking now its the end of life cycle of 6700 but it will survive for another 2 years due to helmi's efforts. Sent my gesture.

dasfast 09-03-2007 07:26 AM

Sent one in as well. I am ready to harness the full power of my mogul without the limitations of the stock rom!

helmi_c 09-03-2007 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2chill (Post 81727)
Great idea guys.

The mogul is severely locked-down so it may take a while to learn its charms. I fully believe helmi can do it, but there is never a guarantee (and I doubt helmi would accept such a donation if it came with strings attached).

So please donate with the hopes (but not the expectation) that helmi will crack it--he's certainly got a better chance of doing so than any of the rest of us. :)

a friend inform me about this post..
Yes, mogul is new stuff, and takes a massive work to learn how things work in it...and what luv2chill/dan said is correct, no string attached.. but sure, I will love to do it, I love to hack stuff anyway...

thanks

Smiff-n-Wessun 09-03-2007 09:47 AM

I have a mogul I can give him for 400 shipped. Brand new in the box and never touched. It would keep everyone from having to donate the full retail cost of the device.

walla 09-03-2007 09:56 AM

that's expensive Smiff-n-Wessun.

He should rather order it through Amazon for $99 and pay the ETF later which is $150.

I might donate once I see some kind of results. I'm bit new to PPC phones understand this and donate. :P