PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   How many Titans did you go through? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74772)

russianmafioso 07-14-2009 04:59 PM

How many Titans did you go through?

Im just curious how many people here went through multiple Titans before they were given something else. I went through a total of 5 before they finally agreed to give me something else, which later resulted in more problems with the carrier which dont really matter in this thread. I went through 3 used and 2 new phones all with the screen burn issue, and some with sunken(broken) in buttons, etc.

Darkjedi 07-14-2009 05:08 PM

Re: How many Titans did you go through?

I went through 3 before they swapped me out for a TP as they seemed to be out of stock. 2 due to keyboard issues and 1 due to it just dying on me. 1st was obviously new, 2nd refurb, and 3rd new again. The refurb was the one that just died and wouldn't start up one day.

weedahoe 07-14-2009 06:11 PM

Im on my second. First one got sticky keys on it. Hopefully the next one will be a TP.

drewcam888 07-15-2009 08:45 AM

I am on my first one. My only issue is the white spot on the screen.

demonlordoftheround 07-15-2009 12:35 PM

Also still on my first one. Got it in December 2007. Only a faint white spot on the lower left of screen, otherwise everthing works fine.

marvin081 07-15-2009 12:43 PM

I have gone through 7 titans already and they still give me refurb titans :( . i am still waiting the day they give me a TP

shaggylive 07-15-2009 12:45 PM

I used my first 2 for over a year, then went in the ditch, both got a coffee shower. ;(
one survived minus down d-pad, other I was able to swap for tp. later I went to tep the button and went thru 3 referbs before tp. still orginal tp's ~8mo.

edit, btw, both moguls had the slight bright spot, but who cares as long as everything else works fine. seriously there's much more important things to worry about.

popdog54 07-15-2009 01:11 PM

I'm still on my first, two years now. I treat mine like gold. A few weeks ago I dropped it in a parking lot and put a few small dings on a corner. I almost cried... Well, not really, but I messed up my perfect phone. I used to have the Seidio case on it and it survived several falls. But a while back I broke the belt clip and have been using the OEM case ever since.

ayato 07-15-2009 01:56 PM

I am on my second. I bricked the last one. Well, now that I know more about flasing I think it was fine, I just did not know what to do back then. Either way, they gave me a new one.

Darkjedi 07-15-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popdog54 (Post 1037150)
I'm still on my first, two years now. I treat mine like gold. A few weeks ago I dropped it in a parking lot and put a few small dings on a corner. I almost cried... Well, not really, but I messed up my perfect phone. I used to have the Seidio case on it and it survived several falls. But a while back I broke the belt clip and have been using the OEM case ever since.

That OEM case is fantastic, I still use my Mogul magnetic case with my TP because the TP one is absolutely terrible.