PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

bb2ppc is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bb2ppc
Red face Re: Mail2Web services

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Calendar is HUGE for me...
Taking from the website of SEVEN

Welcome to SEVEN's Beta Program!
SEVEN is determined to deliver the best user experience on mobile email, calendar, and contact management.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:50 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Re: Mail2Web services

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb2ppc View Post
Taking from the website of SEVEN

Welcome to SEVEN's Beta Program!
SEVEN is determined to deliver the best user experience on mobile email, calendar, and contact management.
The thing is that the calendar they are talking about
is a corporate calendar. I am talking about a personal
calendar.

Thanks though.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 04-06-2009, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yeah i was going to come back and post that they do sync calender but IDK which one to answer your Q. I assume since I am pushing web based email that it is the same calender it would sync as well.

But Seven has been having server issues all weekend.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache PPC-6700

soonerbean is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to soonerbean Send a message via Yahoo to soonerbean

I've been using the paid exchange service for Mail2Web for about a year now and I started when it was only 1.99 a month now it's 4.95. The plus side to the paid exchange is the email aggregator it pulls the emails for my other email accounts and even purges that emails inbox so I don't have to clean it out myself. The best part of the email aggregator is when you add an email account to the aggregator you can then use that email address as your primary so no matter who you send an email to it will come from that primary address and not the mail2web address.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv-6800
Carrier: Cricket

DenverDev is a n00b

I am with NinjaMom on this one...Unfortunately I have become way too dependant on the syncing and I can pay for alot of months of Mail2Web for the cost of buying the office suite for my notebook and not having the Email push to my phone....

As a result, I am betting that I will have to suck up the $4.95 for the service....It is alot cheaper than alot of the other options I searched for. Most start for $6.99 or so and go up from there....Most also require at least 3 mailboxes........

When I first started researching the moving to paid, I couldnt find anything to show that is what they were doing until I got my Email.....sure deflated my balloon...

So, for a personal view, I guess they will get hte $4.95 from me...
Old 04-07-2009, 02:45 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDev View Post
I am with NinjaMom on this one...Unfortunately I have become way too dependant on the syncing and I can pay for alot of months of Mail2Web for the cost of buying the office suite for my notebook and not having the Email push to my phone....

As a result, I am betting that I will have to suck up the $4.95 for the service....It is alot cheaper than alot of the other options I searched for. Most start for $6.99 or so and go up from there....Most also require at least 3 mailboxes........

When I first started researching the moving to paid, I couldnt find anything to show that is what they were doing until I got my Email.....sure deflated my balloon...

So, for a personal view, I guess they will get hte $4.95 from me...
So whats wrong with using Seven again which is free?
Old 04-08-2009, 08:29 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
So whats wrong with using Seven again which is free?
The only calendar I can find that Seven syncs is one on a corporate server
which ny calendar is not on.

Seven beta also makes you pay for internation text messages.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:23 PM
VIP Member

Ah, ok. Thats for clearing that for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan