PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you return the mogul?
did return 39 81.25%
no return 9 18.75%
no return and got billed 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

johnnycakes2 is keeping up the good workjohnnycakes2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

I've read every post and I'm still trying to understand the gist of this thread. Is the consensus here that people have damaged/faulty Moguls and want the TP as a replacement, or that some people are not sending the Mogul back once they get the replacement? Is the gimmick to pay only $200 for the TP vs. the $579 on Sprint's website?

I use a Mogul and would love to upgrade to the TP, at least until the end of the year when the Rhodium or Whitestone show up. However, there's nothing really wrong with my Mogul. Has anyone gotten busted for sending in a perfectly good Mogul in exchange for a TP? Will they change the $200 to $579 if there are no problems with it?
Old 02-04-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

BigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good workBigDinCA is keeping up the good work
Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycakes2 View Post
I've read every post and I'm still trying to understand the gist of this thread. Is the consensus here that people have damaged/faulty Moguls and want the TP as a replacement, or that some people are not sending the Mogul back once they get the replacement? Is the gimmick to pay only $200 for the TP vs. the $579 on Sprint's website?

I use a Mogul and would love to upgrade to the TP, at least until the end of the year when the Rhodium or Whitestone show up. However, there's nothing really wrong with my Mogul. Has anyone gotten busted for sending in a perfectly good Mogul in exchange for a TP? Will they change the $200 to $579 if there are no problems with it?
I think the basic thread (if you will) running through this thread is that some people are basically thieves. Whether your phone needs to be replaced didn't seem to be an issue, although there is another thread here that talks about that exact thing. I love my Mogul too, but woulodn't turn down the TP. And I'm not. I have one waiting for me when I get home. I ordered it online through Sprint's exchange program. They didn't have Moguls and they were sending TP's. But there's no way I wouldn't send the old Mogul back. it's not my phone anymore. Apparently that's not everyone's thinking though. They might as well go to the store, bust the case and take the TP. Although I guess there's no chance of getting arrested if you just don't send the old phone back.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

icehaze is a n00b

Someday....someday that special message will pop up on the advanced exchange site letting me know i am being awarded a tp....guess i'll keep trying a couple times a day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan