PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 03:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: cricket
Threadstarter

nonzero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP! Can't use phone after trying to get mms working

I think I have the olipro 1.2 loader on it, and the radio version is 0.0. lmao
Well, the last ROM I put on there has its own sexy PPCGeeks and PPCKitchen.org splash screen. At the bottom, it tells me "No Radio" so yeah, its 0.0.

I'm starting to think that I need to reinstall the origional HTC Alltel rom. Only problem is, HTCs website no longer lists the damn thing. I found this ROM: RUU_TITAN_ALLTEL_WWE_3.52.671.9_RS_TITAN_Alltel3.4 2.50_NV2.02_PPST_Ship, but I tried installing it at my friends house, and it didn't work. Then again, I couldn't use the titan boot loader exit tool to get out of it on his computer. Now that I'm at home, I got out of the boot loader.

My ultimate goal here is to get WM6, with MMS and internet working. I dont care about GPS.
Oh, I already started a new thread, but will continue on this thread as well. I really appreciate the help, and I will definitely donate some money to this site for you all for helping me.

Last edited by nonzero; 01-02-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: cricket
Threadstarter

nonzero is a n00b
Re: HELP! Can't use phone after trying to get mms working

Im not sure what to do at this point. Do I need to reinstall the original rom, or can i somehow update the spl to olipro 2.4 without getting through the boot sequence (it says no radio) and install the alltel RUU_TITAN_ALLTEL_WWE_3.52.671.9_RS_TITAN_Alltel3.4 2.50_NV2.02_PPST_Ship
rom. I am really screwed without this phone!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 [Cricket]
Carrier: Cricket

-=Zach Evans=- is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to -=Zach Evans=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=Zach Evans=-
Unhappy Re: HELP! Can't use phone after trying to get mms working

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzero View Post
I have an Alltel Mogul (ppc6800) flashed over to cricket, and I had the internet working, but mms didint work. I followed the instructions as this link, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25859 but I was missing some of the files in my registry. I called my friend to get him to try and send me a pic, but it didn't work. I reprogrammed it (*22, still nothing.

I couldn't get online any more after changing the settings.

Then I followed the instructions at this link: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1251812
I did step 6, editing the PST settings

"Mobile Directory Number : Your Full Cricket Number
Min1: Your Cricket Number with out the Area Code
Min2: Your Area Code
MSID: Your Cricket MIN Number goes here
Ture MIN1: Your Number without the Area code
Ture MIN2: Your Area Code
True IMSI_S: Your Number with Area code

If your SPC is not 000000 Then please go to PRL, Click Update PRL file, Go to Menu, Edit, Find the PRL on your Memory Card once that is done go on to the next part.

Next go to Security
HDR AN AUTH USER ID : Your number @mycricket.com
PPP User ID Your number @mycricket.com
PPP Password: cricket"

and..

"WAP Set Up

1. Go to Start, Settings, Connections, Connections

2. Go to Mange existing connections, at this point you can make a new one or edit one, I did edit, Rename Alltel to Cricket or Cricket WAP, Dial String should be set to #777, Username is Your Cricket Number @mycricket.com, password: cricket After that hit done.

3. Next Go to Proxy Settings, Make sure that Both boxes are checked, and for the Proxy server make sure you type in wap.mycricket.com, Go to Advanced then delete the Socks entry and change the port on the HTTP to 8080, it should also read wap.mycricket.com. After this make sure that save and after that go to Internet Explorer and go to a website, at this point if you can view a website i.e google.com or some other website then your good to go. If not please go back or feel free to PM or post."

I tried to get online, mms, nothing. Then i tried *228, and it couldn't reprogram. Now I can't even make a call.

Can someone please help me. This is my business phone, and i really need it.
Alright, I know My MMS isn't working either, but it's for a PPC 6700 for use with Cricket. I already went to Global Connections, Set the Server to Cricket MMS, password :cricket , (Your number here)@mycricket.com
etc.etc. port 8080 no gateway, I know.

But here's the problem.
I had the MMS working in only one way.
I could recieve them but I can not send them.
Everytime I send one, It says 'Message Delivery Failed. Or Message Receipt Failed.'
I have a Regeditor on my phone that I had used in order to get the MMS to work to where I could get them, but I still can't send them...
Sooo...Somebody help? PLEASE?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan