PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Gee
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

Gee is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Profiles

Are there any Freeware phone profiles out there? I sometimes forget to turn my ringer down when i get to work and also take it off vibrate when i get out... having a profile would really help.. Are there any out there? I have the Mogul/Titan..
Old 05-29-2008, 11:49 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Profiles

Install the following:

1. HTC Home 2.1
2. HHC Final 1.0

The last tab on the right of the HTC Home Today plugin is for profiles.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC.Home.v2.1.zip (1.37 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip HHCv10Final.zip (2.67 MB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Gee
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Gee is a n00b

Thanks alot, appreciate it... im still figuering out how to work this thing... Hey, Can the profile be set on a timer or automatically?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee View Post
Thanks alot, appreciate it... im still figuering out how to work this thing... Hey, Can the profile be set on a timer or automatically?
Guess you get a free Thanks since I clicked the wrong button...

Not that I have ever seen with HTC Home or HHC Customizer. I think that spb Mobile Shell will let you, but it does cost $30...

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/prod...obileshell/?en
Old 05-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I recommend phoneAlarm for auto-schedules.

I have it set to go to silent mode at 7:55 for school, and then back to normal mode at 3:10.
Also, you can set auto-changes with calendar categories.
I have mine set to go to Vibrate mode for meetings. When I enter a meeting date in my calendar, I set the category, and phonealarm automatically switches me to vibrate mode for the time I'm in the meeting. As soon as I'm done, its back to whatever mode it was on previously.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I recommend phoneAlarm for auto-schedules.

I have it set to go to silent mode at 7:55 for school, and then back to normal mode at 3:10.
Also, you can set auto-changes with calendar categories.
I have mine set to go to Vibrate mode for meetings. When I enter a meeting date in my calendar, I set the category, and phonealarm automatically switches me to vibrate mode for the time I'm in the meeting. As soon as I'm done, its back to whatever mode it was on previously.
Right on, it was PhoneAlarm that I was thinking of. I used to run Mobile Shell and PhoneAlarm on my Treo 7oowx... Thanks for correcting me.

=D>
Old 05-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Gee
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Gee is a n00b

Ok, I got to the profile part but it doest give me the option to set it... what am i missing here? please help...
Old 05-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

First, set up the different profiles like Home, Meeting, etc. Then, at the top-right of the profile screen, there is a tiny picture of a yellow clock. Press that, and you can specify the schedule.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700,XV-6800, Iphone 3GS-32gig, 4S 64gig, 5
Carrier: Verizon - ATT

sdruid is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sdruid Send a message via MSN to sdruid Send a message via Yahoo to sdruid Send a message via Skype™ to sdruid

What about "Phone Profiles" in the kitchen ? Anyone got that one to work...
It worked in the old kitchens but can't get it to run now without crashing in the new kitchen...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan