PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nuerom-M Problems

Has anyone experienced a problem installing the nuerom-m on their moguls. specifically the error saying

The file:
\Windows\aAudibleAir_SprintPPC(noUninstall).CAB does not exist!"

Thanks for everyones response
Old 12-13-2008, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Nuerom-M Problems

No One has seen this error before????
Old 12-13-2008, 01:20 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i have, i just reset before the auto installer runs, i like it clean
Old 12-13-2008, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thanks mike..... ill try that. will it install the IOTA.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Mike, I tried that but it just seems to be missing alot. ill just wait for a newer rom. thanks
Old 12-14-2008, 02:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

I got the same error, plus I could not get IOTA to work at all(it'd start but fail to provision so I could not get internet). I ended up going back to the stock rom. Which sucks cause I REALLY liked neurom :/

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Old 12-14-2008, 04:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
I got the same error, plus I could not get IOTA to work at all(it'd start but fail to provision so I could not get internet). I ended up going back to the stock rom. Which sucks cause I REALLY liked neurom :/
Flash back to the NueRom M and do not let customizations run. Basically after first boot after you align the screen and it says customizing in 3 seconds soft reset. Everything will be fine. If you want some of the items from the extended rom you can download the official extended rom off the FTP here.

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

Ah ok. I didn't even think to do that, I figured the extended rom got formatted or something when I flashed & the customizations were part of Neurom. Makes sense now
Old 12-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Flash back to the NueRom M and do not let customizations run. Basically after first boot after you align the screen and it says customizing in 3 seconds soft reset. Everything will be fine. If you want some of the items from the extended rom you can download the official extended rom off the FTP here.

Cheers,

Mikee

I understand where your coming from but it shouldnt give the error regardless if its supposed to be a good rom... not saying it isnt. when i soft reset before the customizing, some things are weird like shortcut to the hardware buttons are missing and when i go to buttons in settings, they arent there. someone from another forum told me it could be my extended rom so i downloaded extrom cpl and hid the files but still no smoke.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

I don't think no2chem intended to leave the entire package in or allow the sprint customizations to run. I skipped it with a quick soft reset and ran dcd's sprint provisioning cab to get my data running.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan