PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 12:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
couple of problems

first off yes i searched, im not a noob. having a couple of problems.

first is with the wifi. for some reason when i turn my phone on or wake it up the wifi is off. doesnt matter where the switch is. i have to turn it off and then back on with the switch and everything is fine. anyone have any ideas on why its doing that?

second, i of course have cooked my own rom and installed resco 2008. when i turn the phone on it works just fine but then after a few min or after waking it up its "expired". soft reset fixes that. any idea of why its doing that?

i used the ppc kitchen and used the 20748 rom but re cooked a new rom using 20273 because the 748 was unstable and required constant resets. im sure i have a few more problems but they are eluding me at this min so i will post them when i remember them.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: couple of problems

Ok...........

1) there have been numerous issues with ppl on ther 68s with custom ROMs and WiFi. Usually it is something they did (or rather didnt do) when building the ROM and reflashing usually fixes it.

2) resco is a shareware app meaning it can be used for a short trial period before needing to be registered. IDK know a softreset would prolong that but thats how shareware
Old 10-01-2008, 05:15 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

have reflased several times with the same effect.

talk on here a while ago was that resco was the full app. it took over my file explorer and now i cant delete things i need to.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Are you flashing with the same ingrediants in the ROM you are cooking or trying a different ROM altogether? Also, what build are you using to cook the ROM? Resco is a full app but not a registered one.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i have used 4 different roms. the 2 listed 20270 and the 50XX, didnt notice the wifi problem with the 50XX but didnt have the phone long after i did it. i didint keep the 270 long either to notice it. right now i have it how i want it so i will just deal with it. if i reflash i will step back to the 50XX and see what happens and test it for a while then move up to the next till i find where the problem started.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan