PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 04:37 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Diamond on Mogul

look for musicflo......
Old 09-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Threadstarter

cluv032001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
look for musicflo......
Any ideas where i maybe able to find it?
Old 09-04-2008, 04:44 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

use throttle launcher throttlelauncher.com

Old 09-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Threadstarter

cluv032001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
use throttle launcher throttlelauncher.com
I went on the site, but I'm not too sure how to apply the application from my phone, any ideas?
Old 09-04-2008, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

yes
http://www.throttlelauncher.com/port...es/81-093-beta
that should help you
Old 09-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Eww thats sweet. Wonder if its gonna be done before the diamond comes out. As soon as the pro comes out Im getting that ****.

I got the white diamond spb mobile shell theme on my mogul and absolutely love it. I also have a matching tsk file for my today theme and matching wallpaper for s2u2. Also a white diamond dialer. All work perfect with really no lag on my mogul. But Im running a no2chem rom and they are known to be fast so Im not sure if youd get the same results running a stock rom. I actually got alot of diamond themed stuff on my phone.

Here some screen shots and links to download them.

Spb Mobile Shell Theme
Heres the white one that Im using post #2624
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2304797
There is alot more here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=402021

Diamond Dialer
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=405727
Im using the regular one not the one for the titan. Works fine and I think it looks better.
REEG:

any tips on installing that theme for MS 2.1... hate to say it but i dont know where to start with this skin. help? TIA

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

reeg nevermind... I figured it out and got it working. it 's nice but i'm just a throttlelauncher guy at heart. for me nothing compares lol.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

hey nautica it took me a while to get it to show right too.

The skin is for MS 2.1

I usually install SPB Mobile Shell.

Then copy dat files ( i forget exactly where but assuming it install directory)..I personally made a cab file to do it. So after I install SPB I install the diamond theme cab.

Then soft reset.

Ive never tried throttle launcher. Might have to check it out. Just to see how it matches up. Cuz I mean this skin is pretty clean.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan