PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: This will probably kill my thread but how many people use home made dialer skins??
I Do 68 45.33%
Not Really 82 54.67%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

hellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick72 View Post
How about a Jacksonville Jaguars and/or a Wiccan/Pentacle..

pls
here ya go
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pentacle.zip (1.68 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6800

Magick72 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Magick72 Send a message via AIM to Magick72 Send a message via MSN to Magick72 Send a message via Yahoo to Magick72
Re: Request

I appreciate it very much... I cannot seem to get it working properly.. I have it installed and when I press a number I can see the picture under it, but not a whole picture without pressing a number. what am I doing wronG
Old 06-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Dialers for PPC 6800

hey does anyone have smart dialer working with these dialers i would love to have some of these skins but i love my smart dialer.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 06-12-2008, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

JeffPick is a n00b

Thanks for the great post. One thing, can you or someone post a how-to file? From start to converting to CAB file... Thanks in advance.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6800

Magick72 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Magick72 Send a message via AIM to Magick72 Send a message via MSN to Magick72 Send a message via Yahoo to Magick72

Woohoo.,.. I got it working.. looks great Hellcat.. Thank you VERY much
Old 06-13-2008, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: THE INCREDIBLE "DROID I"
Carrier: Veriz-off

naejae730 is just getting started

Ok, I've read this entire thread but I'm still a little uncertain so could someone please break down for me how I can change the dialer skin for my Verizon 6800 (which operates on wm5) WITHOUT doing any registry hacks. At this point I don't even have to change the entire dialer if it's too difficult to explain. I'd be happy if I could change the awful gray background at least. I already have the HTC plug-in and recently installed SPB and Pocket CM and I'm soooo excited about the new functionality and color options but the dialer is the only thing left looking like something from the stone-age!

"The difference between a SMART person and a WISE person is that a SMART person knows what to say, and a WISE person knows whether to say it or not".
Old 06-13-2008, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by naejae730 View Post
Ok, I've read this entire thread but I'm still a little uncertain so could someone please break down for me how I can change the dialer skin for my Verizon 6800 (which operates on wm5) WITHOUT doing any registry hacks. At this point I don't even have to change the entire dialer if it's too difficult to explain. I'd be happy if I could change the awful gray background at least. I already have the HTC plug-in and recently installed SPB and Pocket CM and I'm soooo excited about the new functionality and color options but the dialer is the only thing left looking like something from the stone-age!
I have not personally tried it on a Verizon 6800 but all i have done on Sprint phones, even those that have the original rom, is install the HTC dialer in my first post and then install one of the dialers over it. In the zip file that you download there is one file in the midst of all the other junk that is the cab file. You should just have to move both the HTC dilaer cab and the dialer cab of your choosing to your phone or memory card and just tap and install.
1st HTC dialer then the new dialer. I would think that would work. =D> You could probably ask c@rL0$ as well. He has posted a few dialers in this thread that he has used. He has the Verizon version.

Last edited by hellcat2007; 06-13-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Pre

Gadgetman7 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Gadgetman7

How about the Dallas Cowboys or Detroit Red Wings
Old 06-17-2008, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetman7 View Post
How about the Dallas Cowboys or Detroit Red Wings
I will get one done tonight for both. Been busy with school finals.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to c@rL0$

Quote:
Originally Posted by naejae730 View Post
Do not install the HTC CAB on your XV6800 or any CDMA phone.

The HTC Dialer CAB is a Touch Dialer meant for GSM Devices.
This means that if you install the dialer it would break the 911 function and some mode of operations such as ## dialing.

Try using the Mogul_Big_Button CAB first and then use a custom dialer to skin it.

This dialer is a variant to the Touch dialer but it doesn't break any functions because it is meant for CDMA Devices.

Be aware. Newer custom roms have issues with installing custom dialers. So it varies on Roms too.

So if you are creating dialers using TDial make sure you create them using the Bluefrog Dialer and NOT the Touch / Vouge Dialer if the dialer is meant for a 6800 CDMA Device.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mogul Big Button Dialer.zip (144.0 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me a drink or some wings LOL
Using my New HTC Touch Pro Theme (25 MB at startup)

Last edited by c@rL0$; 06-17-2008 at 12:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan