PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hahaha Losers

Sigh.... "Another let's put down another phone so we can feel good about our Mogul thread"
Why do we need even to go there? Does it make us feel better? Are we really that insecure about the iphone?

I really love my Mogul, but tell you the truth, when the Touch comes out with a GPS/REV upgrade I'll probably take a serious look at it.

If the iphone ever came to Sprint or ATT rates came down, I would also take a look at it (it won't, but just saying hypothetically)

There are MANY phones out there you can choose from. That's the beauty of it. You get to chose.

Last edited by x10guy; 04-17-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
If the iphone ever came to Sprint or ATT rates came down, I would also take a look at it (it won't, but just saying hypothetically)
Don't be so sure, how long was the RAZR an exlusive phone at the carrier that first had it? Now there's a RAZR available on all the networks.....
Old 04-17-2008, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

doesnt att have like a few year deal on the iphone and all of its successors?

and i never use the grafitti app in, it sucks to me

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 04-17-2008, 05:56 PM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
Don't be so sure, how long was the RAZR an exlusive phone at the carrier that first had it? Now there's a RAZR available on all the networks.....
AT&T has an exclusive 5 year deal on the iphone (and it's only been like 10 months since the iphone first came out). The iphone won't be coming to Sprint of Verizon anytime soon. It is also a GSM phone.

My only point is that why do we have to call the iphone "losers"? Does it really make us feel any better?

It's one thing to have a serious discussion on the features of different phones but simply saying it's a loser is just silly.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Synned is a n00b

It may not be coming to Sprint...but you can bet your *** when the 3g iPhone comes it'll be on sprint real quick...
Old 04-17-2008, 07:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synned View Post
It may not be coming to Sprint...but you can bet your *** when the 3g iPhone comes it'll be on sprint real quick...
Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul/Titan
Threadstarter

Todesengel is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by adleyh2000 View Post
We are losers but you sign up for this site just to say that?....wow you must not have a life

stick to your dumb i-crap sites...leave us mogul ppl alone and mind yours

thanks

Ya... I'll leave you alone because your IQ is not high enough to comprehend a simple sentence...
I thought it was funny that they iphone crowd got hyped up about it, its fun for the show off value, but I don't use it. I could see it come in handy on the touch though.

Quote:
Why do we need even to go there? Does it make us feel better? Are we really that insecure about the iphone?
Yes, it really does make me feel better. Thanks for your concern.
lol I'm kidding, I actually work for AT&T, not the phone side but their iptv side of things. I manage a team of 25, and 4 guys on my team have the iphone, and I pick on them all the time.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: Hahaha Losers

Quote:
Sigh.... "Another let's put down another phone so we can feel good about our Mogul thread"

I really love my Mogul, but tell you the truth, when the Touch comes out with a GPS/REV upgrade I'll probably take a serious look at it.

There are MANY phones out there you can choose from. That's the beauty of it. You get to chose.

I have already looked at the iPhone... and even if it were on Sprint with EVDO Rev A speed, I would hesitate to buy into another locked down OS where, the smallest software improvements are few and far between (cough..... Mac Os), in comparison to a constant stream of innovative programs on the PC side of things.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I use Ink notes all the time. I came from Palm and I have a tablet so I'm used to it. Really a handheld device is the best place for this kind of thing. I use it for grocery lists I can cross off with my finger while I walk the aisle. I use it for jotting quick notes. It's easier than typing sometimes.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
I have already looked at the iPhone... and even if it were on Sprint with EVDO Rev A speed, I would hesitate to buy into another locked down OS where, the smallest software improvements are few and far between (cough..... Mac Os), in comparison to a constant stream of innovative programs on the PC side of things.
I wouldn't mind one if it was on Sprint's network and had GPS and could be easily jailbroken for installing unsigned software. I like the iPhone but it is still missing too many of *my* needed features so it wasn't really an option. I know a bunch of people who really like theirs but I can't justify the higher price and slower speeds and loss of GPS. I think I could get used to the lack of QWERTY but it would be pushing it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan