PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Refurbished (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=24070)

manthony6567 04-14-2008 03:50 PM

Refurbished

Hey i just got home today found my phone on my steps went and set it up the phone is refurbished it runs great and all but the speaker is bad it jus sounds horrible and it is so low do you think if i go back to the sprint store they will fix that ?

sHockz 04-14-2008 04:03 PM

Re: Refurbished

take it to the sprint store, and express in explicit detail how unhappy you are at a level that exceeds 65 decibels. explain how it is an "outrage" that your new product was replaced with a used, previously broken product, and how since they still manufacture brand new ones, that is what they owe you.

manthony6567 04-14-2008 04:07 PM

lol nice i like the way you think lol

sHockz 04-14-2008 04:20 PM

me to :) lol

manthony6567 04-14-2008 04:24 PM

lolsz well yea defenatly ill do that but do you think i should go back to the service and repair or a official sprint store?

InvincibleLiving 04-14-2008 05:04 PM

do it at the sprint store first... people dont care how pissed you are over the phone.... but they certainly care when you're face to face and they have to deal with it.

manthony6567 04-14-2008 06:39 PM

yea imma give it a try because this is really redicioulus

ETphoneHOME 04-14-2008 09:00 PM

Usually if they have to replace your phone due to a defect or question in quality, they will give you a refurbished one. This is normal. Bring it back to the repair center so that it does not count towards your three a year replacement. Now if you bought a brand new phone and it came to you in a refurbished condition then you complain.

InvincibleLiving 04-14-2008 11:10 PM

tell us more about this 3 a year? i hadnt heard that before...

gobmonster 04-14-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ETphoneHOME (Post 249983)
Usually if they have to replace your phone due to a defect or question in quality, they will give you a refurbished one. This is normal. Bring it back to the repair center so that it does not count towards your three a year replacement. Now if you bought a brand new phone and it came to you in a refurbished condition then you complain.

This is my problem, the sprint store near me refuses to call in for a refurbished model, they keep saying that the backorder is preventing them from getting me anything. When i call on the phone, sprint tells me that i have to pay 50 bucks for a refurb... this sucks cause the sprint store wants to give me a touch and i dont want it, but im running out of options and these refurb stories are scaring me to death.