PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 06:42 PM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This is why I went with the Alltel version.

Everything looks good in black...

Old 04-03-2008, 11:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How to change ppc6800 (mogul) housing

If the Sprint Mogul was black, would we try to make it Grey? I was thinking about this with my Touch, when I wanted the White, Green, Silver housings..

-CC
Old 04-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

What next? I know! I am going to change the housing on my Mogul and add LED lights inside, so that when I open my keyboard red light pours out from the clear housing under the upper portion of the case...
Old 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Humm, clear battery door and put in running led or black light that blink when the phone rings?

-CC
Old 04-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
If the Sprint Mogul was black, would we try to make it Grey? I was thinking about this with my Touch, when I wanted the White, Green, Silver housings..

-CC
I was thinking the same thing, most people see something different and think the grass is greener on that side of the fence. I do have to give it to her, she is brave. I could never be that brave with a phone that I was using.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 04-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work

when replacing the mogul with the new black housing is it possible to only change the front and back cover without having to mess wit the keyboard and other wires in there?
I would definitely pay 50 bucks for this.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post

-CC
No.

At least, not personally.

Black is a great color for devices because not only does it look cool (which is subjective I suppose), but it also tends to make a device look smaller, less vulnerable, and is less revealing to nicks/scratches.

The nice thing about the color of the Mogul is that its at least a DARK shade of gray, not the bright silver and chrome scheme of the older HTC devices (Apache, Wizard, etc) which clearly documented every scuff on it. I found myself wanting to replace the body of my HTC Tornado within months of buying it.

It is, as always a personal choice sort of thing. But for me, I've replaced the housing of most of my devices with the exception of a black nokia 6230, a black HTC SmartFlip, and a black Sony Ericsson walkman phone. Those all looked perfect to me out of the box.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

still.focused is a n00b

Tell ya friend to call me
Ya know about the housings
...and stuff
Old 04-03-2008, 11:48 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

spray paint.... stay tuned for pics of my custom silicon case

I like the LED idea. just what I want, a pPC that looks like a nokia, works like an ipod, and needs and extension cord.

ok, seriously I just wanted to see the insides and where the antenna's were and external jacks for gps/bluetooth/wifi were? that's what I want, direct jack to external antenna for each radio

Last edited by shaggylive; 04-03-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:24 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is pretty crazy stuff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan