PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

John Hartwick is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Had one for about a month. Love it!!! Sound is good. Put Jabra earpiece on and it will stay on with out the ear hook. Can't go jogging with it that way, but for driving around - sitting at your desk, etc. it works great and is more comfortable.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tc3jg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tc3jg
Ok so has anyone seen the commercial on the jawbone website?....well I have my own testing of it that was just like that. I was in the bathroom shaving with clippers you know the nosey ones that barbers use.when i get a phone call and the persons like i cant hear you something is two loud in the background so i say ok can you hear me now and they say yeah perfectly clear now did you turn it off? and i said no LOL its still going.....haha so the noice canceling thing really works like the commercial in their website. the clippers where 4 inches max from the jawbone as i shaved.....now if i could find those jabra ear peice things with out having to order them.....checked radio shack checked bestbuy with no luck.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan