PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tannis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tannis Send a message via MSN to tannis Send a message via Yahoo to tannis
I think the belkin Tunecast would be a nice addition for what your looking to do... in my Minivan I just plug the line in strait into the phone itself... Yea they're BSing you on an internal FM transmitter... Only the Fuzic and Music do that
Old 11-28-2007, 02:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Mogul
Carrier: Sprint (its a love/hate thing)

winmobilelawyer is becoming a great contributor
Ummm, I am a graphic designer, and thats clearly fake. Check out the blurring around the title bar where he put a fake title in. He didn't even bother to use the correct font.

Seriously dude, spend your time more productively and stop trying to waste other peoples time.

For the OP: Seidio has an FM Transmitter, its only $39. Plus if you buy the car mount it you can plug the transmitter into the audio out plug and then just dock your mogul and you will have hands free phone, transmitting music, mount to use navigation, and charging the phone!

And my Touch makes me feel like I am on a diet.

SKINS, WALLPAPERS, LINKS
http://mobile.meangmedia.com
Old 11-28-2007, 02:34 AM
N00b

wood is a n00b
haha. wow some people really have nothing better to do. he actually spent the time faking the picture... sad...
Old 11-28-2007, 05:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastanthony89 View Post
i had a screen shot from it on my desktop: its good but doesn't always sound clear in my BMW 740il, in my wifes accord it sounds great tho
You know, that was so funny I had forgot to laugh.

By the way, that was a very... very poor shop job
Old 11-28-2007, 07:37 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
If you have the skills to do a little wiring, you should look into a FM Modulator. You can get them for around $15 + shipping at buy.com. They wire directly into your car stereo and work much better than a FM transmitter. However, they are not as easy.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Bold 9700
Carrier: At&t

bwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuff
Thumbs down Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastanthony89 View Post
i had a screen shot from it on my desktop: its good but doesn't always sound clear in my BMW 740il, in my wifes accord it sounds great tho
You should of noticed that he was pulling our chains when he mentioned the BMW. This guy probably takes the short bus to work everyday. Quit wasting everyones time man!
Old 11-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP

aughsum is a n00b
the board doesn't need garbage like this..

the mogul, however, does need an INTERNAL fm transmitter.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: sprint

biglee is just getting started
Why does it need an FM transmitter??? I use Mobilestreamcenter every day to listen to sports radio when I am in the office via the mogul and my headset. Actually sounds pretty good considering that it is streaming.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Ok first of ANY FM TRANSMITTER will work, as long as you buy the 3.5mm headset adapter, you can use any run of the mill transmitter, given some work better than others, but you sure as hell dont need a 40 dollar one... there are some cheaper ones on ebay that work perfect, and you can get the 3.5mm adapter for a few bucks on there also...

As for what aughsum said:
WHY in the hell does everyone think the mogul should have everything, they has yet to be a phone that has EVERYTHING, thats just how the market works, cause if one phone had everything then there would be no need for any other phones, given it would be nice to have one end all phone, but it wont happen...
Im just tired of reading that the mogul should have a good ir port to use as a remote, and a FM transmitter and be a fridge magnet and have touch flow, and 1gb of ram and a harddrive and a 5500 mah battery and a 800X600 screen thats 4" across...

You knew what the phone had when you bought it, and thats what you get...
The only viable complaints are the bluetooth issues... agps was never promised
nor was a date set for rev A... The phone does what it was said to do...
I apologize for the rant, but i enjoyed it...
Old 11-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
If you have the skills to do a little wiring, you should look into a FM Modulator. You can get them for around $15 + shipping at
buy.com. They wire directly into your car stereo and work much better than a FM transmitter. However, they are not as easy.

He is correct, and they also sound better... The only problem is the only place it works is in the car the modulator is installed in, so you cant just share your moguls music anywhere...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan