PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

brett701 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brett701
Titan Traded? whats the best option?

I have the sprint ppc 6800 titan and i would rather have the blackberry pearl 8130. I am sick of all the problems with the windows system and the horrible battery life. In my opinion it is a cool phone, but not the best phone for getting alot of things done.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to how i would go about getting rid of this phone and getting the new pearl without having to sign another phone contract?
Old 11-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
buy it on ebay and call sprint and they will help you activate it without a new contract
Old 11-28-2007, 11:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

htcmoguluser is a n00b
noooooooooooooo complain about it through sprint ecare and they'll eventually break and swap it for u.

Ask questions. Who cares if someone gets pissed. its only the internet.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: Sprint

regnoble21 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to regnoble21 Send a message via Yahoo to regnoble21
Thumbs up

i would recommend just complaining.I complained and got a brand new blcakberry 8830 sent to me with free shipping.below is the actual repsonses from sprints e-care
it's from newest to oldest.if you look at the times it can be done in one day.i've heard some people have problems with e-care turn around but my one and only issue was handled rather well.thank you sprint
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Danon,

Thank you for your reply.

I have reviewed your account and noticed that the order for Blackberry 8830 has been processed and the order number is BQWX509.

Please be assured that a new Blackberry 8830 phone will be sent to you. You can keep this order number with you for further reference.

We thank you for contacting us.

Nicolas K.
E-Care
Sprint
"Where our customers come first!"

Refer someone to Sprint and get $25.
Visit www.sprint.com/referralprogram for details.

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Xena,

Thank you for responding quickly again. Yes this issue has been resolved. Is this going to be a refurbished handset? My last question would only be is there any way to get a tracking number or, confirmation number to go along with this email just as a reference or a way to keep up on the status. Thank you again- Danon

-----Original Message-----
From: Sprint Customer Solutions - eCare [mailto:ecare@cc.sprintpcs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:29 PM
To: Brown, Danon K PFC NG NG NGB
Subject: RE: Subject: ID # 20071106200021 (KMM40958587I123L0KM)

Dear Danon,

Thank you for the reply.

I have send the Blackberry 8830 to your mailing address. Let me tell you that the handset will reach you with in the next 3 to 5 business days.

You will also receive the return kit for the Mogul. Please send the Mogul back to us in that return kit. Also you will not have to make any payment against the exchanged handset.

Have I resolved your concern? Please let me know by replying to my email. We are working round the clock to ensure a prompt and pleasant online experience for you.

It was pleasure serving you. Have a great day!

Xena G.

E-Care
Sprint

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Xena,

I want to thank you again for getting back to me so fast. I would like to bring to your attention that earlier, before I contacted you I had spoken with a sprint agent via the telephone. They instructed me to contact the manufacturer which I did. I was very disappointed when they informed me that sprint was already aware of this issue. Now I am confused about why sprint would sell/update the phone when they knew it had issues with the Bluetooth? I would like to have this issue resolved asap without having to drive 2 hours 1 each way, not to mention the 1 hour wait for the sprint to replace the phone at the store. I would rather have this dealt with properly the first time rather than keep dealing with the sprint store when it is already a know issue. Looking at the sprint site the only 2 phones that seem any where comparable would be the Blackberry 8830 or the HTC Touch. Both which are cheaper than the Mogul. I would also be happy with a refurbished phone of either one of those rather than another Mogul that is not going to work correctly. Thank you so much for the quick response I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sprint Customer Solutions - eCare [mailto:ecare@cc.sprintpcs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:48 PM
To: Brown, Danon K PFC NG NG NGB
Subject: RE: Subject: ID # 20071106200021 (KMM40956415I123L0KM)

Dear Danon,

Thank you for the reply.

Ofcourse you can exchange the handset wihtout going to the Sprint store. Just write back to me which phone you want and I will be happy to process your request.

It was pleasure serving you. Have a great day!

Xena G.

E-Care
Sprint

Name: Danon Brown
Form: Ask A Question Learn OR Feedback and Suggestions - Learn
Topic: Products and Services
Contact Number:
================================================== ======================
Question: bt connectivity issue,phone freezes after rom update.I recently updated my rom for my mogul phone.prior to this update i was haveing issues with problems with my bluetooth headset staying connected.i have paired the headset with several other phones to include the treo 700wx,htc touch,and a blackberry 8830.all the others seem to have no problem so i can only assume that is an issue with the phone itself.this is a fairly new phone that i had replaced at a service center.could you please send any info on how i can get my phone repaired or replaced as soon as possible.i would much rather not have to take it back to the sprint store since it is almost an hour away.
================================================== ======================

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan