PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 05:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TouchFlo 3D Cube Pretty Awesome

I'm just posting this as this Touchflo 3D Cube app is working really good with the latest updates, it still seems to be a bit of a drain on my mogul, but it's a really cool app, check it out I bet you'll like it.
I saw the post of another old different version but this one is pretty good now, worth checking out.

You can configure the contacts, programs and such most everything is working good for me I'm also using the new Icon files and they look good as well, you might want to use the new Background file as the original is a bitg set of knockers (nice but don't want it on my phone constant). This is flash but didn't seem to effect my youtube at all.

Like I said I have just been checking it out, on and off, uses a few megs of memory but not a lot.I'm not using it steadily as my default
homescreen, but I really like to use it when I feel like it, it has really smooth flo

Here is the thread, you need a few cabs and drag a few files into your phone program files directory, but the thread is really staight forward and easy.

Just pay attention to the top instructions, as of today the 10-15 section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...+Cube+Launcher

Last edited by Primenall; 10-17-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work
Does this one finally work? I'd love to have this, but the last time I ended up having to hard-reset and not install anything for it to work, Which is NOT worth it.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

phillyphill39 is a n00b
yeah im having a hard time as well to get it up and running but i will play with it more when i get back to my hotel.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Still seems a bit too much work to get this one running. I'm looking forward to an easier installation to try it out.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x
Threadstarter

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Yeah it's working really smooth for me, it is a flash version of the app though, not the cab that was ripped that was all messed up. So I don't like run it constant or anything , more just something fun to mess around with for me.

Like I said just following the instructions from the 10-15 section worked perfect for me, it's basically installing 2 cabs and then unzipping 2 folders and dropping them in the cube folder on your phone. Also drop the icons into the Icon folder and you're done.

You need the MSNetcompactframework on your Mogul I believe if you don't have it, so if you are having trouble that may be the problem.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700
Carrier: SPRINT

PPC67002481 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primenall View Post
Yeah it's working really smooth for me, it is a flash version of the app though, not the cab that was ripped that was all messed up. So I don't like run it constant or anything , more just something fun to mess around with for me.

Like I said just following the instructions from the 10-15 section worked perfect for me, it's basically installing 2 cabs and then unzipping 2 folders and dropping them in the cube folder on your phone. Also drop the icons into the Icon folder and you're done.

You need the MSNetcompactframework on your Mogul I believe if you don't have it, so if you are having trouble that may be the problem.

can you please post the 2 files and 2 folders here with exact instruction here on this thread?
Old 10-18-2007, 08:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
got it working no problem and smoothly on my mogul........ in the link that he gave in the first post has everything that you need so just follow that and your straight full with step by step
Old 10-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work
what people are missing dont realize is you have to use the htc home plug specified... yes this means YOUR htc home plugin that you already have inst good enough...lol

(this was the only thing I was missing)
Old 10-18-2007, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
wow i didnt know that loli use the 6 tab version that came automatically when i downloaded the customizer.... i guess thats the right one lol
Old 10-18-2007, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
Anyone post a screen shot so we can see what it looks like?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan