PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio HSPL

There is nothing wrong with having a discussion like mature adults guys,so as long as the OP does not state dont crud up my thread and they are ok with the borderline off topic in there thread we let it slide as much as possible... until y'all get so far off topic it wither 1) has nothing to do with the original topic at hand or 2) the flaming starts for some reason.

Remember when a person Starts a thread they own it, they have the authority to run said thread in the direction they want, and they can even remove it. if they want to have it cleaned up for the sake of keeping it on topic, and respectful then they have every right to

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
A lot of good points on both sides. But flaming a MOD is not the best route to go with a issue. We are all ready for the unlocker, and it is only natural to ask for a update. I thank the OP for giving it a shot on trying to create a unlocker for us. Now we just need a update from cmonex.
Agreed, flaming anyone is wasted space, whether you have a good or bad point.

insert flamer here -->
Old 11-19-2009, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Everyone listen up.. here's the main rule/point on why it should just stop..

Arguing online is like winning the special olypmics, cuz in the end you're still retarded!

LOL

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:26 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

good one brian
Old 11-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My $0.02... I think the OP should use PM (it's very clean and direct) to talk to another developer, or... there should be a private section for developers if they want privacy. Then there is the public section, this one, for us to comment on. For example, the previous posts were deleted but look at the thread now, 3 pages (and counting) of what, same non-related to title. So my posts were related to the title, and that I would donate to the OP (or whoever got the HSPL out first.) So yeah, let's see some Imagio loving! I would love to see this HSPL out! Also, just FYI my Imagio has *NEVER* locked and I think it has the most stable Win OS I have ever used!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

...and why is the Goonies kid getting hit from all angles when he's being shot from one? Weird animation.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:06 PM
meanngreen

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Someone should note that the op of this forum is no longer working on the hspl from my understanding atleast.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanngreen View Post
Someone should note that the op of this forum is no longer working on the hspl from my understanding atleast.
Were you notified by the OP himself?
Old 11-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkeryan View Post
I gave up on the HSPL for the Imagio partially because of the difficulty of these arm processors but also partly because of this forum. I've never had any problems like this over at XDA.
Its right here in this thread. Of course we are aware.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Heh! Why is this thread even open then? So sad, Imagio is the best phone I've ever owned, and I have a Touch Pro2 also, but it's heavier and bulky, don't like it as much.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio