PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Expanded Comm Manager + Colored Icons

Installed this and it works fine on the Imagio. Looks nice if you want to add a bit of color + some of the extra items are nice. (Internet Sharing, Mobile Wifi Router) Need to install extra software for the Router portion...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536466
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Expanded Comm Manager + Colored Icons

moved to official Cabs/Tweaks thread and asked everyone to thank you
Old 02-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hopefully some of the bugs with this will get fixed soon. It does look great by the way..
Old 02-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Modified version done for the HD2 which uses the BT stack that is shared by the TP2 and Imagio as well so the BT functionality now works. There are 2 versions in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625347

The one in the first post has Diamond 2 icons, the one on the last post of the first page has HD2 icons and is slightly re-ordered. I installed the 2nd and it works perfectly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

thanks, updated the official thread with this one instead.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work

Fwaits, first off thanks again, good job!!!!

what does the "3G" switch do. Or I sould say Mine doesn't work. when i touch it nothing happens. Does yours? And do you know what "IP Phone" is????
Old 02-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post
Fwaits, first off thanks again, good job!!!!

what does the "3G" switch do. Or I sould say Mine doesn't work. when i touch it nothing happens. Does yours? And do you know what "IP Phone" is????
I don't think the IP Phone option does anything as we don't have whatever HTC native app it uses. However I was going to try and find the registry option for it and see if you can maybe point it to launch something like Skype for example, then it would be useful at least.

As for 3G, I haven't checked that one either. Maybe it toggles Global vs CDMA only mode? Just a guess, it may do nothing for the Imagio as well. (Edit: Yeah 3G doesn't do anything at all currently. Not sure if can be changed in the registry maybe to toggle the Global/CDMA modes as I mentioned. I'll see if I can dig something up on that.)

Last edited by fwaits; 02-05-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work

Good man. the only reason I asked the question was because on the screen shot posted the "3G" is set to "on". Mine is at "off" and the option reads "change to auto mode" maybe because we have them set as "CMDA only".....(well at least mine is)

don't kill yourself, no big deal. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't on "off" for a special reason.

Last edited by wedgemoose; 02-05-2010 at 05:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio