PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC incredible
Carrier: Verizon

jtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kitchen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobehonda View Post
same place. i made some adjustments, I am rebuilding now, will reflash in a second.
I just noticed I couldn't find a .ROM folder in the sys or OEM folder, that might have something to do with it, I attached it to try.
Attached Files
File Type: zip .ROM.zip (857 Bytes, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:05 PM
jobehonda

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

my tweaks didnt work, made a fresh kitchen and added the first two folders and now your .ROM folder, rebuilding....
Old 03-17-2010, 09:16 PM
jobehonda

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

same boot freeze.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:02 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'll try to upload a rather stock working one for you guys soon.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
I'll try to upload a rather stock working one for you guys soon.
That would be awesome. Any news on the kitchen?
Old 03-20-2010, 02:38 PM
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
That would be awesome. Any news on the kitchen?
It will be a few days probably.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:38 AM
BlackBerry Hater

Simple Kitchen for Whitestone.

This is a very simplified version of my kitchen that is set for com2 builds and has a few options for changing manila 2.0 or 2.1 or leaving it out. Stock sys 21874 and sys 21895 are included. The Vcast-Tv was working for me on the near stock builds I tried but not with sense 2.5. If it doesn't work for you or if you have video/audio issues with youtube etc leave it out.

Forgot to add you need to place unzipped kitchen in root of C: drive and unzip/extract as the file names are too long to do from desktop.

If you make a rom from this and release it please list a credit to me in your post/thread.

SIMPLE KITCHEN DOWNLOAD

IF YOU ARE USING XP REPLACE THE kitchen_build_rom.bat WITH THE ONE ATTACHED. ITS IN THE TOOLS FOLDER.

Make sure you read the readme and changes_from_stock.txt

Enjoy!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip kitchen_build_rom.zip (1.2 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-22-2010 at 11:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

That is very cool my friend. Will dl, test it out and let you know what's going on.

****EDIT**** Hey Doc- I DL'ed and opened with 7-zip. Out of over 25,000 files- about 575 errors "file is broken". Any Idea if this is going to cause me heartache? Thanks.

EDIT- tried to run "Ervius Kitchen" as administrator (in Vista). Get the "...not a valid Win32 application...".

Last edited by thepolishguy; 03-21-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible

coolingoutofhabit is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Simple Kitchen for Whitestone.

This is a very simplified version of my kitchen that is set for com2 builds and has a few options for changing manila 2.0 or 2.1 or leaving it out. Stock sys 21874 and sys 21895 are included. The Vcast-Tv was working for me on the near stock builds I tried but not with sense 2.5. If it doesn't work for you or if you have video/audio issues with youtube etc leave it out.

If you make a rom from this and release it please list a credit to me in your post/thread.

SIMPLE KITCHEN DOWNLOAD

Make sure you read the readme and changes_from_stock.txt

Enjoy!!
Drell, I downloaded and extracted with 7z, but it gives me an error on a lot of files saying "file is broken" while I am extracting. Any thoughts?
Old 03-21-2010, 11:21 AM
BlackBerry Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolingoutofhabit View Post
Drell, I downloaded and extracted with 7z, but it gives me an error on a lot of files saying "file is broken" while I am extracting. Any thoughts?
Forgot to add you need to place unzipped kitchen in root of C: drive and unzip/extract as the file names are too long to do from desktop.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio