PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 02:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

skitty4gzus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Clean slate

file explorer wont let me replace that manilla file to remove the 3 lines? says i dont permission or file is in use or something like that? now what do i do?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

I installed both cabs,,,,i have the clocks, and the clean slate, but i still have the icons for missed calls and calendar...any idea how to get rid of those.? i dont want to have to do a hard reste.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

never mind....i reinstalled the clean slate cab after the clocks and now everything is gone. guess i should have tried that before asking anymore questions,..great work.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:32 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitty4gzus View Post
file explorer wont let me replace that manilla file to remove the 3 lines? says i dont permission or file is in use or something like that? now what do i do?
you need a reg editor like total command or resco
Old 01-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Try this:

1. Run SDKCERTS.CAB
2. Go to START\SETTINGS\ALL SETTINGS\TODAY select ITEMS tab and uncheck TOUCHFLO 3D
3. Run CLEAN SLATE (or replace the file, whichever)
4. Do step #2 but this time check TOUCHFLO 3D

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1260571374
Old 01-11-2010, 02:19 AM
N00b

skitty4gzus is a n00b

Ok, I installed sdkcerts.cab, but how do i run that program? I dont have the cab for clean slate, just the file to swap. But it still wont let me do it? I do have PHMregedit, can I edit the file from there, if so how?
Old 01-11-2010, 05:09 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Ok, I installed sdkcerts.cab, but how do i run that program? I dont have the cab for clean slate, just the file to swap. But it still wont let me do it? I do have PHMregedit, can I edit the file from there, if so how?
use your reg edit to copy/move the manila file into your windows folder and soft reset you should be good
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

LOL, the 1st post has the CAB for clean slate.... silly...
Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 PM
N00b

skitty4gzus is a n00b

the cab didnt remove the 3 lines. Also, i dont know how to find the windows in the registry editor and when i get there im not sure how to paste the file from file explorer in there? wow this is much harder than i thought it would be, or im not near as smart as i thought i was

Last edited by skitty4gzus; 01-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:49 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
the cab didnt remove the 3 lines. Also, i dont know how to find the windows in the registry editor and when i get there im not sure how to paste the file from file explorer in there? wow this is much harder than i thought it would be, or im not near as smart as i thought i was
try to see if u can get into tree veiw on your reg edit find the manila file hold it till you see copy /move and toggle to windows folder

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio