PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC HD2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Gogo Inflight Internet Offers Free Service Exclusively for T-Mo HD2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119345)

Improve 04-27-2010 12:59 AM

Gogo Inflight Internet Offers Free Service Exclusively for T-Mo HD2

News...

"HTC HD2 users will be able to make plane time their time by accessing Gogo Inflight Internet for free on their device, allowing them to keep up with email, shop, connect with friends through social media, and surf the Web – all at cruising altitude. To access Gogo on the HTC HD2, users simply select the Gogo Inflight Internet bookmark under the "favorites" menu and register to start the free service period."

I wanted to bring this to every-ones attention incase you might have missed it.

Has any one used this service, are there any users that have not yet flashed that can post a link? I fly out next Monday to Tampa and then back home a weeks later. I would love to use this. Here is the link to the NEWS RELEASE.

zim2323 04-28-2010 09:16 AM

Re: Gogo Inflight Internet Offers Free Service Exclusively for T-Mo HD2

Go-go-gadget-redundant-information-detector!!!!

lwrdrchvy2 04-28-2010 10:58 AM

anybody with the stock rom has the url in their favorites. The trial is for 6 months.

zim2323 04-28-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 (Post 1724034)
anybody with the stock rom has the url in their favorites. The trial is for 6 months.

Or I could not have been sarcastic and just said that. LOL

Improve 04-28-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zim2323 (Post 1723898)
Go-go-gadget-redundant-information-detector!!!!

The information is only redundant to someone whos aware, I was not aware of this service when I purchased my phone. Being a new customer to Tmobile, and having bought my phone at radio shack I was not made aware of this one service. Maybe the representative forgot or simply did not know. Therefore since I did not know, and this is a forum to share ideas and information my information is not redundant. And just maybe :scratch: some one else who did not know may benefit from this information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zim2323 (Post 1724154)
Or I could not have been sarcastic and just said that. LOL

And second, I obviously already know this information as I am the one who posted it, and included a link to for more information regarding the subject under "News Release". In your effort at sarcasm, you must have missed my question so Ill post it in bold since you seem to know so much information.

"Has any one used this service, are there any users that have not yet flashed that can post a link? I fly out next Monday to Tampa and then back home a week later. I would love to use this"

I'm sure you can gather that I already flashed my HD2, and I no longer have this URL in my favorites, as the quote clearly states. Help over sarcasm would be much more appreciated. Thank you.