PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

daddycreswell is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hello Evo fans

I would like to say Hi to everyone, I just got the evo. I'm coming over from a palm pre that I loved and I would have kept but it had seen better days. In just 2 days I have fallen in love with the Evo, and I am learning more about it each day. Kind of like when you met a girl for the first time and you spend all your time trying to learn about them. I got my phone Monday May 9. Just a little story about my first night with my Evo, I help out at the local baseball park and Monday night I was to keep score for the games in the press box. To keep it short, all the coaches and umps were hollering at me during the games because I was not keeping the score board up to date while I was playing with the phone. Anyway, I like to have custom things on all my phones, I have tweaked every phone I have ever owned, but for some weird reason I am scared to root this phone and I don't know why. I guess it's the newness of it, maybe that will wear off in a couple of days and I will open the thing wide open. So thank you for allowing me to join the fun. Look forward to your knowledge.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Hello Evo fans

Welcome to my disfunctional family on the interwebs?
p.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Don't be afraid to root, but read up on it all first. No rush. I've had mi.e for a year later this month, and am still in love with it.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:59 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Welcome

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

totally agree with Bundo. Great device still and rooting is not difficult at all. Latest unrevoked is so easy. Anyway, welcome and good luck!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Welcome to the forum and congrats on updating to the Evo. Make sure to read a lot and watch some youtube videos and you'll rooting and be flashing in no time.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G