PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

brownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrownmc7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking HTC EVO & Best Buy Rewards!!!

Just to let yall know you can get a free

Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth Headset

If you have a bestbuy rewards cards. But you have to go to their website print the coupon and take it to bestbuy. It will be in the "Offers and Partners" then "featured offers" and like the fourth one down. If you dont have an account then create one. Another bluetooth device you can add to the collection.......
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy
Re: HTC EVO & Best Buy Rewards!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmc7 View Post

If you have a bestbuy rewards cards. But you have to go to their website print the coupon and take it to bestbuy. It will be in the "Offers and Partners" then "featured offers" and like the fourth one down. If you dont have an account then create one. Another bluetooth device you can add to the collection.......
Naw u don't, not at my store anyways, you get one just for pre ordering the EVO.

Shell
Old 06-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

yea they told me i was gettin a free 1 also when i preordered
Old 06-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

l33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good work

so much for free... It is $100 more than RadioShack and $150 more than the sprint store. If you aren't eligible for a new contract. That is how they are paying for the headset.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:57 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

My bb said I can pay $30 for invisible shield and the BT and they will install the Zagg for me. I said I already ordered a Ghost Armor. They said to bring it in and give them $8 and they will install the GA and give me the BT too...lol wtf
Old 06-03-2010, 09:00 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

I printed off the coupon. 500 bonus points ftw.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Hero/Evo4G

Stealth86 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmc7 View Post

You don't have to do anything but get an EVO according to the site...

Their wording:

"From June 4 – 12, 2010, you can earn 500 bonus points when you buy the HTC EVO™ 4G for $199.99 with 2-year activation at Best Buy®. Plus, all Best Buy customers receive a free Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth® headset ($40 value) with purchase. Limited quantities, while supplies last. No rainchecks."

Old 06-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

taylor7667 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I printed off the coupon. 500 bonus points ftw.
I printed the coupon as well. According to BB, if you wait until June 6th, you will get 1000 bonus points. Ain't worth it me...but then, that's just me. I'm gonna have to take some sleeping pills tonight I'm so excited about getting mine in the morning. There's no way I could wait 2 more days!
Old 06-03-2010, 09:14 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

I swear I got some coupons from my Premier Silver stuff recently that said if I bought a smartphone I got 1000 bonus points too, but I can't find the damn coupons.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think the coupon is to earn 500 bonus point with your purchase of an Evo... The headset is free to all best buy customers who purchase one... Notice the "Plus" below...

Quote from RewardZone:
From June 4 – 12, 2010, you can earn 500 bonus points when you buy the HTC EVO™ 4G for $199.99 with 2-year activation at Best Buy®. Plus, all Best Buy customers receive a free Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth® headset ($40 value) with purchase. Limited quantities, while supplies last. No rainchecks.

Edit: Coupon attached!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf coupon.pdf (33.9 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by D\/8; 06-03-2010 at 09:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
bluetooth, discounts, htc, htc evo