PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung moment....evo is on deck
Carrier: sprint

jcoel01 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: How early are you going to be in the sprint store in june 4???

Best buy sucks!!!! Their systems for activations are primative. For the extra money I will go to sprint get it 2 hours before worst buy and already have it rooted before their gates lift
Old 05-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff
Re: How early are you going to be in the sprint store in june 4???

I'm scheduled for 3:00pm at BB, They called me a few nights ago to ask what time can I come in on the 4th. I wish I would be their by 10 but have to work till 1:30pm.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

I have a friend at the local Sprint store, and she is saving one for me =) So I will roll in about 10 or 11am. Have fun camping boys!!!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
I have a friend at the local Sprint store, and she is saving one for me =) So I will roll in about 10 or 11am. Have fun camping boys!!!
thats funny, me and you are in the same boat. my homie already has my info and will activate it before the sprint store even opens. I can stroll in anytime and not feel bad when she just hands me a bag with everything ready to go.
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdub01984 is a n00b

Never. Got my preorder at The Shack. I will probably roll up there about 10.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I got mine today but now my girl want one so guess I'm still headed to Sprint on the 4th....
Old 05-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

if i find free time in my work day ill shoot over when they open or after. june 4 is my bday & this is my gift to myself =)!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

marinemissez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

if i find free time in my work day ill shoot over when they open or after. june 4 is my bday & this is my gift to myself =)!

My bday is April 11 and this is my bday gift to myself. Lol. Good thing I couldn't figure out what to get myself and then (wha-la) I learn of the Evo.....I've already named it and made my 'to buy' list.

I ordered mine @ The Shack and wish I could get there earlier than 5ish.
I'm kinda curious though to see if people will really actually be camping outside of Sprint the night before......

If you've been helped, a 'THANKS' is very polite!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Munroe is becoming a great contributor

Scheduled my appointment for 8am at my local best buy. First one to be handled he said, and that way I dont have to miss work for the day. Since I am my own boss I will actually just be there playing with my phone all day. lol

myspace.com/munroemusic
www.AmericaNationwide.com
Old 05-24-2010, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO!!!
Carrier: sprint

Drac is becoming a great contributor

pick up phone at radio shack first thing in the morning and pick an accessory or 2 thanks to the 20 bucks credit for preordering there and the 10 bucks off for the online survey, then over to a best buy to see what accessories they got in, THEN to a sprint store to see what they got and compare their price minus my 25% discount there. play with the phone for just a couple of hours then I gotta make a 3 hour drive to houston. 3 hours of no playing with the new phone! aaaarrrrrgh!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G