PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 06:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO sales outlook

I will be in line and ordering 2 please. Sorry Pre and Hero but your time is ova! Cant wait to check this beast out.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:10 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Luckily im due for an upgrade so... Ill probably sell my hero and my 3gs and come out in the positive lol....FTW
Old 03-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hero cdma
Carrier: sprint

drksilenc is keeping up the good workdrksilenc is keeping up the good work

i very seriously doubt it will go for anything over 250... even the droid wasnt that much. They want to promote this phone to sell well to get there 4g in full swing so i seriously doubt it will be anything over 200
Old 03-26-2010, 03:37 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

With Sprint you can never be too sure... if this thing drops at $350 with a contract I will be pissed... ill still get it of course but ill b pissed
Old 03-28-2010, 04:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro , Treo Pro , Htc Hero , HTC EVO

ihavapro7 is a n00b
Question Re: EVO sales outlook

i dont know if i should wait for the evo or get an hero now because i upgrade in april, what are you guys opinion?
Old 03-28-2010, 04:37 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavapro7 View Post
i dont know if i should wait for the evo or get an hero now because i upgrade in april, what are you guys opinion?
DO NOT get a Hero..it is a waste...the Evo and the Nexus have 2x the features and specs of a Hero...Hero is like getting a Vogue and putting android on it..no offense to any Vogue users.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro , Treo Pro , Htc Hero , HTC EVO

ihavapro7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
DO NOT get a Hero..it is a waste...the Evo and the Nexus have 2x the features and specs of a Hero...Hero is like getting a Vogue and putting android on it..no offense to any Vogue users.
gotcha , i think ill wait for the evo too thanks
Old 03-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

How do you wait for the tele sales? Do you just call *2 on the release date and order it that way?? Can someone fill me on because I def want this on release day.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:23 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
How do you wait for the tele sales? Do you just call *2 on the release date and order it that way?? Can someone fill me on because I def want this on release day.
Yes, they have a direct number or you can use customer service then pick sales..otherwise you can have them forward you to telesales..plenty of ways ot get to sales.

Thing to note is try a few days BEFORE it is available and you may be lucky...or jsut watch the boards other ppl will post when telesales have it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Yes, they have a direct number or you can use customer service then pick sales..otherwise you can have them forward you to telesales..plenty of ways ot get to sales.

Thing to note is try a few days BEFORE it is available and you may be lucky...or jsut watch the boards other ppl will post when telesales have it.
Thank you! Will keep checking in "summer". Now I wish Sprint would give a date. lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G