PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

buck12 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Homescreens!!!

I would like to know also is there a way to change the pictures of it too?>
Old 01-21-2011, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

I'll take it when ur done. lol, want to give me some paths to go on to emulate your setup? I'm new to android, not to PPCs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodizzel View Post
I would say I'm gonna stick with this for a while but I know I won't. So I'll just enjoy it while it lasts...

Lock screen

Home screen -1

Main home screen

Home screen +1

Home screen +2

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 01-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Evo4G

metalmenance is a n00b

Old 01-22-2011, 06:14 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Here ya go.Using EVO.ZONE.BLUE ROM with few personal touches

Quote:
Originally Posted by refox2 View Post
Hey Vin. Where did u get the HTC clock? Do u have the transparent one too?
I made them based on Dinik and DJC parts for WM CHT Sense.Here is 2 to choose from http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2041735-post63.html
Old 01-23-2011, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Brodizzel is keeping up the good workBrodizzel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
I'll take it when ur done. lol, want to give me some paths to go on to emulate your setup? I'm new to android, not to PPCs...
Sorry for the delay in replying. Got busy.

I use several different apps to do stuff like this. For instance, the lockscreen is done with WidgetLocker. You can find it and there's a post on XDA talking about how to mod the slider and whatnot (here). WidgetLocker basically just replaces your phone's lockscreen and you can change the slider, have different wallpaper, add whatever widgets you want, etc. On that lockscreen I have Weather Forecast widget and Circle Battery widget. I can't remember what clock that is. I also have it set up to use the back button to unlock the phone (you can change that in settings).

On the homescreens I use Launcher Pro Plus. There are several different launchers. Launcher Pro, ADW, GoLauncher, Zeam and it's all kinda personal preference. I happen to prefer Launcher Pro but I've read tons of posts by people who prefer ADW and am starting to see more talk about GoLauncher and Zeam. They all have free downloads (pay for more features) that you can test out to see which you like best. I've tried all but Zeam but like I said I prefer Launcher Pro. They all have pretty much the same options and some have some options the others don't so just root around in there and see what tickles your fancy.

Some widgets I use are Beautiful widgets, Android Agenda widget, Minimalistic Text widget, System Info widget, Widgetsoid 2.x, Xfm, Pandora and Scrollable News widget. Some are free. A few you have to pay for (Beautiful widgets, System Info widget) and a few do have pay versions available. I have a few bucks here and there to help support the devs so I pay for the 'donate' versions when I can.

The icons and dock at the bottom are just things I did in Photoshop but from what I hear you can do pretty much the same thing in Gimp if you don't have access to Photoshop.

Beyond that, just devote a free afternoon to going nuts. The homescreens are a clean slate just waiting for something creative. I'm not very creative but sometimes I surprise myself on ideas I have when just goofing around.

Alternatively, you can find some good ideas by following the 'Post Your Screenie' thread over at XDA (I'd post the link but they're doing maintenance right now. Just find the 'Supersonic' section and it's in the 'Theming' sub-section). That's where a bit of my inspiration comes from. It's also a good way to learn about new widgets. I've found many in that thread.

Hope this helps.

Also, I got bored today and tried my hand at 'modding' a few widgets. I did the Handcent widget and Last Call widget to better fit in with my minimalistic ways.

Widget list:
Beautiful Widgets 4x1 with FlatWhite weather skin
Widgetsoid 2.X (light bulb = screen always on toggle)
Handcent SMS widget (mod)
Minimalistic Text for battery % & status
Last Call widget (mod)
SimiClock (stretched over all)

And the lockscreen...

Widget list:

Minimalistic Text for clock and battery %
'Just Simple' slider mod

disclaimer: I take no credit for anything in my DropBox.
It's all just stuff I've gathered from sources too numerous to recall.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

wbchristmas is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post

Where can I find that battery indicator at the top right of this screenshot?
Old 01-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Evo4G

metalmenance is a n00b

Old 01-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Old 01-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Widgets:
Launcher Pro+
simiClock
circle battery widget
SwitchPro
Beautiful Widgets (for weather)
Live Wallpaper found here D2EyeMod Live Wallpaper (Droid 2 Eye LW) - xda-developers
Old 01-27-2011, 09:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmenance View Post
love this wallpaper, mind sharing?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods