PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 02:58 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What do you LOVE (or not love) about your ELTE?

For starters, I love the form factor, I love the bigger beautiful screen, and how thin & light it is. I pick up my 3D, and it just feels clunky now. Next, even though Sense 3.6 is similar to 4.0, there are definitely alot more coolness w/ Sense 4.0. Battery life seem awesome so far, I was testing over the weekend & had 56hrs b4 charging!

2 things I don't like is the missing menu button, but there is already a hack to convert the recent apps button to a menu button. And the missing quicksettings, but again, there is already a hack to add it back

So what do you LOVE about it?

Old 05-29-2012, 03:59 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
That is awesomesouce right there.
Still have not got mine but I will soon.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
For starters, I love the form factor, I love the bigger beautiful screen, and how thin & light it is. I pick up my 3D, and it just feels clunky now. Next, even though Sense 3.6 is similar to 4.0, there are definitely alot more coolness w/ Sense 4.0. Battery life seem awesome so far, I was testing over the weekend & had 56hrs b4 charging!

2 things I don't like is the missing menu button, but there is already a hack to convert the recent apps button to a menu button. And the missing quicksettings, but again, there is already a hack to add it back

So what do you LOVE about it?

I agree with all that you said. I love everything about it except this annoying multitasking! But I won't rant more about it here I've already got a thread for that lol.

Where can we find those mods and does the menu one remove the stupid soft menu key?

Positive Vibrations

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com
Old 05-29-2012, 06:01 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: What do you LOVE (or not love) about your ELTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
I agree with all that you said. I love everything about it except this annoying multitasking! But I won't rant more about it here I've already got a thread for that lol.

Where can we find those mods and does the menu one remove the stupid soft menu key?

Positive Vibrations
I have not followed the thread in a couple days, but it sounded like the plan was also to get rid of the soft menu key...

[Mod] Map Recent Apps Soft Key to Menu - xda-developers
Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo 4g LTE
Carrier: SPRINT

downsouthballa is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

the clock doesnt flip ,,, i just like that.....LOL and not being able to remove battery...
Old 05-29-2012, 07:11 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
How do you go two days? Do you even use the phone? Lol

How did you condition the battery?
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 05-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work

Is the speaker louder than on the 3D?
Old 05-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I love how loud the speaker is. The kickstand is just awesome, beautiful screen and LOVE the snapshot with the camera... That is very usefull

I miss the search button, and I hate this multi-tasking with refreshing the screen. Hopefully we get the update the one x got.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:29 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
I agree with the above with the exception of the multi-tasking. I love the multi-tasking.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

Nibis is just getting started

I pretty much agree with all, but one thing I dislike, is the charging port on the side

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE