PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I will be getting it but can wait till December as that is last month I can take advantage of my last gold premier upgrade. I will be satisfied till then with the 4.0 upgrade on my evo 3d. Plus by then Amazon mobile or best buy will have a lower price plus some type of special promotion. Hey, maybe by then there may be a better phone. I just don't think any other manufacturer can beat htc sense.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Old 04-06-2012, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Android (Evo 3D)

dchamero is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
i will, besides I still have a yearly update in my account...
Old 04-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131
Re: Who's upgrading to the EVO 4G LTE?

Said I was gonna try to ride out my E3D but I most likely will be getting this. Wonder if sprint will let E3D owners upgrade early since their abandoning WiMax for LTE and our phones (not to mention the 4G fee I've been being robbed by since the OG Evo) won't be compatible. Don't have LTE here yet but I'll be traveling alot this summer. Seems like this should be a fair argument

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com
Old 04-07-2012, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

Nibis is just getting started

I'll probably be getting it in August when I'm up for upgrade, if they have them in stock, LOL.
I'm still on the EVO with a Sprint lovers 3.70 rom and riptide theme, I upgraded to the Sammy GS2, but didn't like Touchwiz, so I gave it to my girlfriend. I did like the speed of the GS2, and it takes amazing pics. So I'm hoping the EVO LTE will be even better in the benchmark tests than the GS2, and it look as if the camera is going to be great as well.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Yeah that camera and display both have me really excited and of course the return of the KICKSTAND! Man I've missed that kickstand and the new one looks dope!

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA on the PPCGeeks App
Old 04-07-2012, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

Nibis is just getting started

I don't really use my kick stand, I think I have used it about 3 times, plus with the otter box, it tips over, so I think the LTE being more in the middle will be better.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

calebt is a n00b
I'll be upgrading

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibis View Post
I don't really use my kick stand, I think I have used it about 3 times, plus with the otter box, it tips over, so I think the LTE being more in the middle will be better.
When the OG Evo first was announced to have one I thought I wouldn't use it. Now after almost a year with out it I miss it a lot. I ended up using it all of the time! I usually keep my phones naked so the cases with a stand for the Evo 3D didnt do me any good. I love that it can be used in multiple orientations too!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

mr_e is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I'm not sure that I will. If we still had the Gold premiere program, I definitely would, but now that it's gone, I may consider holding off.
When they killed the Gold Premier, they gave us one more upgrade to use before the end of this year and it is use it or lose it. I assume you'd have that too, OMJ.

So basically it's take LTE this year or wait another year for Tegra + LTE. More than likely I'll take the Evo 4G LTE though it is an early announcement from them. Wonder if they have something extra up their sleeve at CTIA as well?

I will be bummed about no logical 3d successor. I did enjoy the 3d photos and videos I could take. -e.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
When they killed the Gold Premier, they gave us one more upgrade to use before the end of this year and it is use it or lose it. I assume you'd have that too, OMJ.

So basically it's take LTE this year or wait another year for Tegra + LTE. More than likely I'll take the Evo 4G LTE though it is an early announcement from them. Wonder if they have something extra up their sleeve at CTIA as well?

I will be bummed about no logical 3d successor. I did enjoy the 3d photos and videos I could take. -e.
I can honestly say that after the first say week or 2 I never again touched the 3d

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE