PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre Order Evp 3D at BEST BUY MOBILE NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robysch22 View Post
So does anybody know for sure if you can upgrade form a SERO to a SERO Premium at Bestbuy or Radio Shack?.... if yes are the prices the same as sprint if you are eligible for the upgrade?
I read in a thread that yes, you and BB have to call in to do the SERO.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

spivey8 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Best Buy does to Sero / Everything plus upgrades. I get every upgrade at Best Buy.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO-P

draghn is keeping up the good workdraghn is keeping up the good work

Spivey, did you have to call them to do a SERO to SERO Premium upgrade, or can you just do it when you come in to pick up your pre-ordered phone?

I like Best Buy's no interest for x months programs since I wasn't already saving each month for an upgrade; it'd be nice to be able to get it through them because of that... and anything free they may give away as well.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

mr_e is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDynamite View Post
Didn't Best Buy give a free bluetooth headset last year? And Radio Shack gave a bunch of free stuff too (I think it was like a $50 or $70 store credit or something like that).
I don't remember the headset but maybe; there was a wall and car charger and screen cover from what I remember.

Actually I find Radio Shack's offer rather intriguing (no, not the Black Eyed Peas music or even the 3d flick), but to drop my Evo 4G and get $100 bucks trade-in is nice....to walk out with an Evo 3D for 100 bucks would be pretty sweet.

I'm thinking of pre-ordering with Radio Shack and seeing what happens. -e.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
I don't remember the headset but maybe; there was a wall and car charger and screen cover from what I remember.

Actually I find Radio Shack's offer rather intriguing (no, not the Black Eyed Peas music or even the 3d flick), but to drop my Evo 4G and get $100 bucks trade-in is nice....to walk out with an Evo 3D for 100 bucks would be pretty sweet.

I'm thinking of pre-ordering with Radio Shack and seeing what happens. -e.
Well that's a big IF that is true. Lots of people are questioning if that Radio Shack ad is legit.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

The Sapient is keeping up the good workThe Sapient is keeping up the good work

I've a question about Best Buy's instant rebate and Sprint's policies. My wife is eligible for up upgrade. She doesn't care to use it, and is happy with my old phones. Can I buy the phone through Best Buy on her line, get the instant rebate, and immediately transfer the phone to my line? I know if you buy it through Sprint, you need to wait 30 days or your rebate is canceled.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rufio1969 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
I've a question about Best Buy's instant rebate and Sprint's policies. My wife is eligible for up upgrade. She doesn't care to use it, and is happy with my old phones. Can I buy the phone through Best Buy on her line, get the instant rebate, and immediately transfer the phone to my line? I know if you buy it through Sprint, you need to wait 30 days or your rebate is canceled.
Yes you can use her upgrade. Then immediately switch it to your line and put your phone onto her line.

I have done this several times already myself.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

I pre-ordered mine from best buy on May 3rd but I have decided to buy mine for full price and stay out of contract. Problem is Best Buy is known for charging a lot more for phones out of contract ($999 for the touch pro 2) than the Sprint Store or site. I'm gonna go to the Sprint Store and pre-order today. I will just use the best buy gift card for something later on. Anyone know if they expire?

Anyone know if sprint offers 1year contracts?

Last edited by jimmiekain; 05-28-2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: added a question

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D