PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Here in atlanta(south side) as well, anyway I been guessing the first friday in june for a while as well but I would rather just be at the sprint store at 7am rather than preordering through bestbuy.
I'm on the north side up 85! I like best buy cause of the instant rebate.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: Pre Order Evp 3D at BEST BUY MOBILE NOW!!

Quote:
Here in atlanta(south side) as well, anyway I been guessing the first friday in june for a while as well but I would rather just be at the sprint store at 7am rather than preordering through bestbuy.
Weird. I am off Tara Blvd. We skin katz at the restaurant.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartz View Post
Does anyone know if you can do this at a Sprint store? Those of us on SERO/Everything Plus can not upgrade our devices through "3rd party dealers or national retail partners." That might be the price to pay for discounted rate plans.
You can upgrade sero at best buy. I have done it several times on both of my sero accounts. The only thing that might be a problem is easy to resolve, and thats the best buy rep might have to call sprint directly to finish activation but they will still honor their price and no mail in rebates.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone or tablet
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
Old 05-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm on the north side up 85! I like best buy cause of the instant rebate.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
...perry blvd. and hollywood rd....? (me...then...flipper temple was my back yard, literally!)
Old 05-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

I went to best buy after work yesterday and slapped down the $50 for my pre order. I felt kind of strange after because my GF asked my how much it was gonna be and when it was coming out and I couldn't answer either question.

I just said I dont know... I just know I want it!
Old 05-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
You can upgrade sero at best buy. I have done it several times on both of my sero accounts. The only thing that might be a problem is easy to resolve, and thats the best buy rep might have to call sprint directly to finish activation but they will still honor their price and no mail in rebates.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone or tablet
Stealth Guards
What is the advantage of buying a phone from BB vs thru Sprint?

I can use the BB gift card to purchase the phone?

Can use it to get BB rewardzone points also?
Old 05-04-2011, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if you buy it at best buy it will be 2x as much than buying it at a sprint store
Old 05-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
if you buy it at best buy it will be 2x as much than buying it at a sprint store
The only way it will cost more at bestbuy is if you bought it at full retail since they mark the phone up a little but if you qualify for the full upgrade then you get it at the upgrade price and not have to deal with mail in rebates since it will be instant in the store. Now obviously sprint is doing instant rebates now and hopefully it stays that way from here on out.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
LOL, uh which restaurant is this again? LOL, anyway I am off of tara as well, I got a house over by where the hooters restaurant is. In any case I will either get my evo 3d from the bestbuy in morrow or the sprint store right across the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
...perry blvd. and hollywood rd....? (me...then...flipper temple was my back yard, literally!)
Ok cool, one of my childhood friends live not to far from there, probably less than a mile or 2.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good workjayhuffdaddy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Just preordered two EVO 3D's. I was the first person at that Best Buy to preorder them just like last year with the EVO 4g.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D