PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 09:40 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while(too long) since I've been on the site and updated this thread so here comes a flurry of themes made for 2.1 but also work with the newest version(2.2) of twrp!! Enjoy..

NFL Themes added to 1st post..

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-22-2012 at 09:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Nando!! We have missed you!! Thank you so much for posting!!! Yay!!!

Old 07-22-2012, 09:51 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

NBA themes..

Old 07-22-2012, 09:54 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

MLB..

Old 07-22-2012, 09:58 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

NHL..

Old 07-22-2012, 10:05 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Randoms..

Old 07-22-2012, 10:22 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Nando!! We have missed you!! Thank you so much for posting!!! Yay!!!

Hi Tink!!

Great to hear from ya and see you're still doing your thing here!! I've actually missed talking to ya and was going to shoot you a message after attaching these to see how you've been? It's been way too long..(damn work taking up so much of my time)..Hope all is well!!

Not too much has been going on here..(except for eric still fighting tooth and nail defending wp7/tmobile LOL)..but I'm going to try doing a better job of frequenting the site more often

Edit: Quick question..Is there anything we could do about the 25 image post limit..maybe raise it for me? I can't post all of the NFL previews/download links to the first post..

Last edited by lnando84; 07-22-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:34 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Thank you for the message back!! It is so great hearing from you. I am sorry that you have been so busy with work. It is sad that we have to work as much as we do these days. I hope that things can slow down for you so that you can come be with us more!!

Old 07-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Edit: Quick question..Is there anything we could do about the 25 image post limit..maybe raise it for me? I can't post all of the NFL previews/download links to the first post..
Sure, let me talk to Mike about it. We lost Mindfrost to a busy schedule, but Mike is doing a good job of keeping up with such things! Let me see what we can do!
Old 07-23-2012, 02:26 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Sure, let me talk to Mike about it. We lost Mindfrost to a busy schedule, but Mike is doing a good job of keeping up with such things! Let me see what we can do!
Oh WOW..now that's a pretty sweet picture of Tinkerbell you have there..I like!! I think it's awesome how you seem to always have these never before seen pics(of tink) that fit surprisingly well in many different threads. I've said this before and I'll say it again..there's def no one else like you here or on any other site!!

And ok sounds good..let me know then what he says. Maybe it's easier to add a blank post between the 1st & 2nd and I'll add/switch up the previews as necessary. What ever is easiest for ya!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods