PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Can everyone test this? see if its all inc phones or just some?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brif4i View Post
mine works fine and thats all I care about
just like a noob to say that!! unlike you most other members try to find to root of these problems so we can help/fix the issuse. We tend to try to help others!!

my device works but when on curtin surfaces (so far only stryofoam) it becomes somewhat unresponcive!!

Old 05-19-2010, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
so during a thunderstorm everyone please do not
1. leave phone on styrofoam
2. leave phone on glass table (that is not properly grounded)
3. leave phone suspended in mid-air (without proper grounding)

lls
Dang it....does number 3 mean I can't do my Chris Angel impersonation in a thunderstorm?????

P.S. I know that wasn't helpful to the thread, but I couldn't resist!!

Old 05-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Dang it....does number 3 mean I can't do my Chris Angel impersonation in a thunderstorm?????

P.S. I know that wasn't helpful to the thread, but I couldn't resist!!
due to improper grounding said action can and will cause damage to your device and may also cause major damage to you (if ur in the blast radious) lls
Old 05-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: vzw

brif4i is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
just like a noob to say that!! unlike you most other members try to find to root of these problems so we can help/fix the issuse. We tend to try to help others!!

my device works but when on curtin surfaces (so far only stryofoam) it becomes somewhat unresponcive!!
Well the thing is it works on every surface I have tried it and since I don't live in, sleep on or sit on a bunch of stryoform and I dont have the ability to levitate it works just fine IMHO.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

dobest is a n00b

Tested mine on all kind of surfaces including Styrofoam, and no problems. Must be a limited production problem. Take your phones back and get new ones.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible

Shownarou is a n00b

Hey, I just registered to answer this question. I just bought a Verizon car dock for my Incredible a few days ago, and one of the first things I noticed was that my screen is not very responsive while it's mounted in the dock. The dock does have a strip of foam in the back, do you think this is on purpose? I have not yet tried removing the foam.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

Solomente is just getting started

My Incredible DOES have this problem, and it's not as rare as people are making it out to be. I've never set the phone on top of foam in the middle of a thunderstorm on the night of a full moon....

Actually, when I'm sitting on my couch (leather, not fabric), if I sit the phone on the cushion next to me, the touch screen does NOT work properly. I cannot get the phone to respond properly, to the point that I can't get past the Android swipe unlock pattern. I have to pick the phone up off the couch and then it works fine. I thought I was crazy until I saw this thread, but sitting my phone on the couch next to me is a very common occurence. Not that it's anywhere near a deal breaker for me, but it is annoying. I'd say this issue happens to me at least once every 2 days -- and we don't have that many full moons and thunderstorms where I live
Old 05-20-2010, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Solomente....have you talked to a CS rep, or HTC about it? I wonder if you got a replacement device if you would have the same issue. Please let us know what you do (if you do anything) about the issue, it may be of help to the others trying to decide what to do.

Thanks for the report!!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

Solomente is just getting started

I haven't talked to anyone at Verizon about it yet but I will and will update this thread if I find anything interesting out
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible