PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond500//Sprint//Groove4
Carrier: rdrf

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel Diamond and SMS/MMS

i cant find the link,
Old 05-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by I just reinstalled the original Alltel ROM and it's working like it's supposed to except for MMS. Both SMS and MMS were working flawlessly before I flashed the ROM in the first place. I can't choose any file on the internal storage when I try to choose a picture or video.
(*,)The internal storage doesn't show up as an option. This happened in another ROM/cab combination as well, where I was able to send SMS but no MMS. Any ideas how to get my internal storage back in the selection screen?

ok try this Create a folder on your root internal storage called My Documents
then inside that folder create two more folders spelled like this My Pictures,My Ringtones,My Music,My Videos and if this isnt the case--------------------

Make sure your not trying to view the files while connected to your pc in disk mode becasue you cant look at your files stored on internal storage through your phone when you are.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

call your carrier to fix your settings they have teck support that might be able to solve your problem just dont tell them about your flashing and unlocking, they wont know unless you tell them at least then youll know if everything is set up correctly
Old 05-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

i had to call my carrier for help and they told me some random numbers to dial into my phone which bought up some secret menu where you can edit some values strings whatever else- i have sprint- So give that a try too
Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Threadstarter

Crisis is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I have gotten MMS to work on every ROM I have tried.

First off make sure your phone is fresh after a hard reset. Then go to the Touch Pro Upgrades forum and you will see the MightyROM thread there. In like post 2 or 3 is a cab for MMS. Install that. Once installed you will be able to go to the server settings for MMS (If you need to know how, ask) and in there will be a "Connect Via:" line and you will want it to say "The Internet". That should work for you.
Dude I wish I had gotten an email notifying me of your post! Sorry to everyone for not showing up sooner. It stopped notifying me by email after AjaxingtonI posted. However your advice was exactly what I needed to get it working apparently! I'm running 4R3BORN and that cab I found in the fifth post was exactly what the doctor ordered. Thanks so much!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:43 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help. Also I think the carrier cab from DCD messes up roaming so don't use it.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Crisis is a n00b

Quote:
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help. Also I think the carrier cab from DCD messes up roaming so don't use it.
I'm using the one from that thread Mighty started. The Alltell ARCSoft MMS 5.0.69.44. By the way, any idea how to rearrange the icons on the phone?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:50 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You mean in 6.5?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Crisis is a n00b

Quote:
You mean in 6.5?
No sir. On TouchFlo3D.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Crisis is a n00b

Anyone know what the most recent Alltel ROM is for this phone? Like the version number? Is it 1.13

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond