PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
Re: I have Rhodium remorse!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
If you guys are having regrets about Rhodium, I highly suggest you check out my ROM.

My ROM has BG4ALL, with basically no bugs. I can help you get your custom city setup too, if you'd like.

And @ Tenny: Rhodium is BLAZINNGGGGG fast on my ROM, it's much faster than HD was for me, actually. Probably because I have 90+ storage memory free off a fresh flash.
Yeah well Rhodium wasn't cooked into my rom, I just installed it over manilla HD. I'm waiting for Calcu's 21042 kitchen, and will cook it into there, but if I am not pleased, I will be going back to manilla HD.

By far the most annoying aspect for me is the time and how it doesn't seem to keep Daylight savings time.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:10 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Read the first post in my thread, it links to two fixes within it for DST.

Rhodium not being cooked in is why it's slow. You can't complain it's slow when you're leaving it with like 20 mb worth of storage memory..

Donate if you like my work!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
No, you have to edit a certain manila file. It only takes a few seconds though.
Which manila file? and how do you edit it?
Old 03-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

try this cab for the time issue, worked perfectly for me
Attached Files
File Type: cab windowsmobile-kb958729.cab (16.4 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:13 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP

@Redd: The DST fix doesn't seem to hold through for long.

The manila file you need to edit is 2330fc3c_manila using a program called SQLLite.

You need to add or edit a row and add your city. There is a custom link you need to add in the registry too, but it escapes me atm. I'll look it up when I get a chance.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
The manila file you need to edit is 2330fc3c_manila using a program called SQLLite.

You need to add or edit a row and add your city. There is a custom link you need to add in the registry too, but it escapes me atm. I'll look it up when I get a chance.
ah. the ROM that you're uploading now - is that going to have a custom weather database? I'm terrible at editing crap and my city are one of the ones not listed... go figure lol
Old 03-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
@Redd: The DST fix doesn't seem to hold through for long.

forgot about that one, i edited that in the oem before i built the rom, thanx for the reminder
Old 03-26-2009, 10:30 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP

Sadly, it does not. I've been looking into getting it included for 1.2 though.

Sorry!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Sadly, it does not. I've been looking into getting it included for 1.2 though.

Sorry!
Do you know yet when your 1.1 is coming out?
Old 03-26-2009, 10:34 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP

It's uploading right now Waraxe. 15 KB/s, so about 1 hour and a few mins.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond