PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 From Sprint With Threading MMS

I installed this (after running the remove cab) on my diamond, the txt messaging looks the same, and acts the same, I have to open and close the message window for each new txt that comes across in order to clear the new txt count, anyone else have this problem, it was a problem with the previous version too

Last edited by Nosey; 03-24-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminmc View Post
I made a diff Generic icons cab. It works for my phone.... Get it here Arcsoft Generic Icons-new.cab
Great, I'm going to try these - thank you!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

nigfink is a n00b

I'm running this on Mighty 4.7, and for some reason my threading isn't working correctly. If I send from the album it shows up as a new message with [no sender]. If I insert a picture it works fine. I had the older version working well with MM 4.6. I have soft reset a few times and uninstalled, removed, reset, reinstalled, and can't seem to get it to show up correctly. Any ideas?
Old 03-25-2009, 10:45 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigfink View Post
I'm running this on Mighty 4.7, and for some reason my threading isn't working correctly. If I send from the album it shows up as a new message with [no sender]. If I insert a picture it works fine. I had the older version working well with MM 4.6. I have soft reset a few times and uninstalled, removed, reset, reinstalled, and can't seem to get it to show up correctly. Any ideas?
did you use the "uninstall arcsoft & sprint pic mail cab" found on page one? this program did not work properly for me even on a fresh rom so I uninstalled it and range the remover cab and reinstalled and its working great now.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:07 PM
N00b

nigfink is a n00b

I just reflashed my phone. I think the flash was bad, a few weird things were happening. I'm setting it up from scratch AGAIN now.. I'll let you know what I find. Thanks though.

Edit:
Same problems after a reflash. Plus (and this happened before too) after sending/receiving a message I can't get into my inbox for about 45 sec..just sits there. Try to uninstall, reset, remove, reset, re-install?

Last edited by nigfink; 03-25-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

Chow22 is a n00b

Great program jaminmc.... two questions:

1:When ever I get a video mail message from my wifes samsung I only receive 5 secs of the video, though if she sends the same video mail message to my gmail account I get the whole thing.

2: The resoultion size of the videos is smaller than the original file.

Thanks for any help.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond

Chow22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chow22 View Post
Great program jaminmc.... two questions:

1:When ever I get a video mail message from my wifes samsung I only receive 5 secs of the video, though if she sends the same video mail message to my gmail account I get the whole thing.

2: The resoultion size of the videos is smaller than the original file.

Thanks for any help.
I figured out if I save the video I can see the whole video in the full original resolution.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bigmoe88 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bigmoe88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigfink View Post
I have a similar problem. I am running MightyRom 4.8 and If I am sending to a contact that does not have any SMS messages saved, I get the [no sender] instead of their name. Anybody have a solution? I am using the new icons and not the generic ones. Thanks
Old 03-30-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe88 View Post
I have a similar problem. I am running MightyRom 4.8 and If I am sending to a contact that does not have any SMS messages saved, I get the [no sender] instead of their name. Anybody have a solution? I am using the new icons and not the generic ones. Thanks
No known solution. Does it on mine too.... Still, it is way better than Sprints Picture mail program. I can live with this

If you start as a SMs, and insert a pic, then it threads right.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

jeffyv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jeffyv Send a message via Yahoo to jeffyv Send a message via Skype™ to jeffyv

so wat version is the "best" one to have?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond