PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 02:30 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stock SMS Issue, HELP! :)

Good afternoon Geeks!

I'm needing some help with an SMS issue. The problem is...When you open up text messages, the stock rom opens threaded SMS and highlights the first unread text message. I would like it to open messaging and hightlight the last received message.

Anyone running my rom that can explain it better, or anyone that can chime in with a solution, it'd be MUCH APPRECIATED.

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Stock SMS Issue, HELP! :)

in thetop right corner of the messaging under the X. There should be a drop down arrow button. Set it to received! Good to go!
Old 03-18-2009, 03:01 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

That's what it was set on, but when you open the threaded thread, it still highlights the first unread message which sometimes can be 5-6 messages up....

Some roms display it this way and some don't, I was wondering if it were a regedit or sumthing...
Old 03-20-2009, 04:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Carrier: Sprint

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
That's what it was set on, but when you open the threaded thread, it still highlights the first unread message which sometimes can be 5-6 messages up....

Some roms display it this way and some don't, I was wondering if it were a regedit or sumthing...
hey did u get a fix to this, im having the same issue with this, and i found the fix for it with htmlnote.dll, take that and replace the one thats in the sys...my problem is I did that and after i cooked a rom using ppckitchen I cant open emails anymore...any suggestions?
Sprint 4g speed:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond