PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   making T9 text bigger and having trouble with picture mail. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60394)

onoiocoko 03-08-2009 06:35 PM

making T9 text bigger and having trouble with picture mail.

i have a diamond from sprint and use T9 text. when i have the work options on the top, i am required to click the right word with my fingers. this is the word in the black bar. how do i increase this font size? i know i can increase the rest of the text by spinning the wheel thing around the enter button but what about the text words.

also my picture mail doesn't really send. it takes awile and eventually is marked as sent, but it doesn't go out.

last, what file is the text and voicemail sounds in? i thought i found the right one and dropped some ringers in there but nothing. thanks

Riley 03-08-2009 06:39 PM

Re: making T9 text bigger and having trouble with picture mail.

Quote:

Originally Posted by onoiocoko (Post 760041)
i have a diamond from sprint and use T9 text. when i have the work options on the top, i am required to click the right word with my fingers. this is the word in the black bar. how do i increase this font size? i know i can increase the rest of the text by spinning the wheel thing around the enter button but what about the text words.

also my picture mail doesn't really send. it takes awile and eventually is marked as sent, but it doesn't go out.

last, what file is the text and voicemail sounds in? i thought i found the right one and dropped some ringers in there but nothing. thanks

I think you can just go to Start>Settings>System tab>Screen>Text size tab, increase it there.

dbenson32 03-08-2009 06:43 PM

I'd consider using Arcsoft MMS instead of sprint picture mail.

gazment 03-09-2009 03:36 AM

have you tried installing the picture mail update cab from the default sprint website. just click the link at the top that says check for updates.

KBZL 03-09-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onoiocoko (Post 760041)

I have found that decreasing the quality of the picture i am taking allows the pictures to go through better. I use 2m.

onoiocoko 03-10-2009 12:06 PM

thanks for the picture mail help guys. anyone got anything for the text notifications folder? the text was almost all the way up too. didn't get much larger. the problem is when i have 1 or 2 letters, my fingers cant select the right one. my fingers arnt even that big. this is one thing i figured they would have noticed.

CozBoogie 03-10-2009 12:22 PM

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz

eenieMINI 03-10-2009 12:52 PM

The ringtones are in your windows folder

onoiocoko 03-11-2009 01:00 PM

i have my ringers in my windows->ring folder. should i just put them in the windows main folder? they show up as ringers but not for text or email alerts. maybe the name is too long?

eenieMINI 03-11-2009 10:38 PM

I think the alert tones have to be in wav format... not sure though!